IGNORED

Jacking my 07

I have a motorcycle jack and I wanted to jack my 07. I cannot remember if it was here or somewhere else where it said you needed an adapter to jack the bike.

I seen on the ebay listing an adapter, is that needed.

Semi related, why didn't Yamaha but a center stand on the bike like Goldwing

Guest Jamsie

the jack adapter placed on top of the jack , once the bike is high enough , you connect the legs and release the jack , giving you more space to work

Carbon one adapter/stand is the way to go. It is rock solid with the legs on. Definitely more secure than an adapter on a jack alone. Very much worth the cost.

Don't chance those cheap knock offs on EBay, there is a time and place for cheap, holding your bike in the air is not it.

And yes I own a Carbon one unit.

Carbon one adapter/stand is the way to go. It is rock solid with the legs on. Definitely more secure than an adapter on a jack alone. Very much worth the cost.

Don't chance those cheap knock offs on EBay, there is a time and place for cheap, holding your bike in the air is not it.

And yes I own a Carbon one unit.

I like to clean my bike, I think I will have to invest in the motorcycle lift

Thanks guys for the recommendations. Larry the adapter attaches to the bikes frame first then any atv / mc jack can be used. Currently I have one in stock.

As for the eBay one its not Freestanding, nor has the improvements that that I've added. That was a copy cat modeled after my first design.

Larry

Also, let Carbon One know what jack you have. Seems like years ago I needed an adapter, he had to send me later.

I have sent Carbon one an email, I hope to be buying one tomorrow, I did ask the question if I needed anything else.

I have a high dollars harbor freight jack.

Larry