IGNORED

Pork in the Pines on Calendar

Bubber

Well folks I know it is early but I just posted the Pork in the Pines on the calendar for 2016. (Thanks EagleEye for reminding me)

Plan your Sept accordingly, especially Mike alias Mike who can never seem to get there. Geese just send your wife instead next time.

Seriously though I want to give everyone a lot of notice so we can make this Pork in the Pines better than the last. And let me tell you the last one was pretty special.

We inducted a special person into our group and named him SideCar, a great young name we hope to see every year from here on out.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years and I hope your upcoming year is full of blessings and great riding weather.

I really do hope you will put he Pork in the Pines on your Calendar and plan on attending, as usual all are welcome and all will be served.

Your fellow member

Bubber

I was hoping that we could get some long distance members that were planning a vacation out this way.

There are plenty of members to visit along the way, camping or spare rooms are plentiful. I have both.:thumbsup2:

I understand your commitment and wish you the best with your rally. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

God's speed my friend. :beer:

Bubber

Plan now or regret for ever that you didn't get a chance to meet your fellow members and of course me.

Who would want to pass that up??????

Seriously, that is why I posted now so everyone could plan.

As stated many times I don't care how much I love our Canadian friends I am tired of them having more people in attendance at the Pork in the Pines than people from the lower 48.

Granted the Canadians know how to have fun and party but really folks we need to belly up and show up.

We have many attractions to:

Mc Giever and his evil twin

SideCar our newest and most honored member

Pistol Pete returns with his sidekick

Black Owl and Gary our founding fathers to the PintheP.

Interesting and in depth conversations about, politics, people, food, bikes, rides, places, jokes

Don't forget our resident jokesters: Marilynn, Laura and Elizabeth,

Elizabeth seems to know way to much about obscure operations and the specifics of them.

Camp fires very night, food every day

solving the words problems with the meeting of the greatest minds of the VenturRiders club (wow I'll going to hell for that wopper)

did I mention great food by a world renowned chef. Chef Red the extradinar .

The many helpers that number in the tens without them this event would be anywhere near as spectacular as it is.

Fellow participants that we never know what they will bring to the party.

Auction of precious and not so precious items.

Half the population of Canada or so it seems some times.

Excellent company and more BS than you can fit in your saddlebags.

WoW what else can I tell you to convince you that you would be missing the greatest event since Barac OBama leaving office.

Ops (sorry Don)

Bubber

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would guess that either Russel or Gary put it up before, and Steve put it up this time!

It Doesn't Show Under Regional Rally's and Events as in the Past ! No Big Deal, But That's Where I Looked for Pork in the Pines !

Well folks I done ordered the guest of honor otherwise known as Mr. Oinker.

Had a meeting with some of the people that showed up and we have a plan!!!! Yeah!

Still need to work out a few kinks but we want to invite everyone that has ever attended to come back and enjoy it once again.

Plus we need some newbees to fill in where you can.

The goal this year is to out number the Canadians, as much as I love them all I still feel out numbered for three day. LOL

We were playing with calling this year a do-over for the 10th Aniversary because of the weather.

Come one Come all to a really good time and meet some really good friends you never met before.

We will even get Laura to tell a few of her jokes that she saves for this time of year.

We'll laugh we'll cry , we'll have a great old time.

See you all on Labor Day at Pork in the Pines

Bubber

aka Steve

• 3 weeks later...
Well folks I done ordered the guest of honor otherwise known as Mr. Oinker.

Had a meeting with some of the people that showed up and we have a plan!!!! Yeah!

Still need to work out a few kinks but we want to invite everyone that has ever attended to come back and enjoy it once again.

Plus we need some newbees to fill in where you can.

The goal this year is to out number the Canadians, as much as I love them all I still feel out numbered for three day. LOL

We were playing with calling this year a do-over for the 10th Aniversary because of the weather.

Come one Come all to a really good time and meet some really good friends you never met before.

We will even get Laura to tell a few of her jokes that she saves for this time of year.

We'll laugh we'll cry , we'll have a great old time.

See you all on Labor Day at Pork in the Pines

Bubber

aka Steve

Bubber,

Where are the details of this meet; Location, hotels, camping, etc?

Pork in the Pines is held on Grandpagak's acreage near Bemidji MN, free camping on site, the closest motel is the Pine Lakes, 218-266-3914, next is Walker Hotel, 218-547-2200, Country Inn Walker, 218-547-1400. Bemidji is 24 miles north, will have many more motels, but the best times come well after dark. This all happens on Labor Day weekend, starting on Friday evening.