IGNORED

Had to get this in there!!

Yammer Dan

I throw my BAH HUMBUG out there every year because if you think about it a little Scrooge wasn't disagreeing with Christmas he was disagreeing with all the Foo Fer Rah around it. Christmas is the birthday of our Savior Jesus Christ not all the Foo Fer Rah it has become. So in that sense I agree with Old Scrooge!! Happy Birthday to Jesus and BAH HUMBUG to all the Foo Fer Rah. :backinmyday:

I throw my BAH HUMBUG out there every year because if you think about it a little Scrooge wasn't disagreeing with Christmas he was disagreeing with all the Foo Fer Rah around it. Christmas is the birthday of our Savior Jesus Christ not all the Foo Fer Rah it has become. So in that sense I agree with Old Scrooge!! Happy Birthday to Jesus and BAH HUMBUG to all the Foo Fer Rah. :backinmyday:

TOTALLY get ya and right there with ya brother :thumbsup:!! Hopefully this little vid/song will let you KNOW that I do!! May have to listen to it very carefully cause its an old Cassette Tape but its STILL one of my favorite Christmas songs!!

That bout says it Puc. The Warden and I have dinner for the kids on Christmas and there is a usually single layer cake there with his name on it. Just something I do. I'm not a great cake fan lean more towards pies but I always have a piece of this one and thank the "Man". I'm not the most religious guy in the world but I do talk to the "Man" daily. I'm not man enough to live it as I should.

That bout says it Puc. The Warden and I have dinner for the kids on Christmas and there is a usually single layer cake there with his name on it. Just something I do. I'm not a great cake fan lean more towards pies but I always have a piece of this one and thank the "Man". I'm not the most religious guy in the world but I do talk to the "Man" daily. I'm not man enough to live it as I should.

Yea BUT,, you are man enough to see it for what it is and not afraid to tell it that way - that counts in my line of thinking - :scratchchin:thinking it just might in His line of thinking too. Aint nobody perfect,, some how I dont think its about perfection anyway,, thinking its more about direction:think:. Fact is, if it were not for that little baby in the manger who was/is perfect we would be in a world of hurt brother!

I make sure the kids in my family know what Christmas is about but they all get wrapped up in the Foo Fer Rah. And there is nothing wrong with that, The young'uns should enjoy Christmas. Plenty of time to get serious later in life. I got plenty of Christmas spirit just wanna remember why. So Bah Humbug!! And MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!:Avatars_Gee_George:

For those of you that do not know the definition of a Humbug it is a fraud, phony, something untrue! So Bah Humbug does indeed describe modern contemporary Christmas but in Scrooge's case he was an atheist, an unbeliever so he thought celebrating the birth of Jesus was a fraud because in his heart Jesus was a fraud!!

Now to challenge my fellow true believers, just where in the Bible does it command us to celebrate the birth of Jesus, and just where is it referenced the date of December 25th or any date for that matter??

Bah, Humbug...