IGNORED

December ride

Oldodge

The temperature reached into the low 50's here today after starting out with freezing fog. I got an impromptu December RSV ride in. I was working in the garage and when I put the door up it was nice out. So I did what any PMS (parked motorcycle syndrome) sufferer would do and went for a quick ride. No salt on the roads here yet, quite surprisingly. I rode about a half hour and it felt great to get out, time constraints kept me from a longer ride. I cherish days like today. Also would be remiss if I did not say thanks to all of our military members, past, present and future, on this historic day. "December 7th, 1941, a date that shall live in infamy". It is through their sacrifice that I am free.

A December ride ?? Hmmm , well last nite about 8:30 PM. I was driving from Ocean Shores, Wa. back to Seattle. ( 140 miles ) in my car.

Temp about 40 deg. F. pitch dark, and Pouring Rain, and 40 knot winds blowing. I stopped at a rest stop. As I was getting into car , to get back onto highway,

I hear, Guess What ?? A motorcycle comeing bye heading west thru the Stormy , Raining, Cold, Nite !!! Some brave soul, out for a ride Ha Ha

Well, I hope he made it to wherever he was going ,

Edited by GeorgeS