IGNORED

Need some help on Squidley's 1st gen.

Venturous Randy

Ok 2nd gen guys, get ready, something fell off a 1st gen.

Well, it appears that when I towed Brad's bike to meet him, I may have lost both side panels. They were very snug when snapped in place, but due to having the seat off and the top tab not being held in place by the seat, they must have blown off, because when he got home, they were gone. It also appears that the way he put his straps on that it would have held the side panels in place if they were on when he strapped it down.

I have offered him a spare set I have that are painted purple, but I would like to see if we can find some black ones first.

So, let us go on a treasure hunt and see if we can find some black ones for him.

Thanks,

RandyA

Randy,

Your a true brother in every sence of the word....but the side panels didn't fly off....I took them off :)

I have towed too many bikes with side panels and always take them off when on an open bed trailer. I suppoose what I'm saying is, I'm good and I have both the side panels. Your 1 in a million brother and I appreciate all that you have done for me and for the site

Thank you my friend :happy34:

Thanks for letting me know that you have the side panels. I would have thought that I would have noticed they were gone when we met up, but is was cold and we were more focused on getting unloaded and reloaded. Anyway, I feel better and did have a beautiful 150 mile ride on an early spring day with trees and things budding out everywhere and rolling green fields.

RandyA

Yeah it looks like you did...here are some pics

Looks nice from here, it's an awesome color, don't know if you gonna get lonna to ride on that seat though, maybe think about putting something a little softer on that center section, I hear she likes it better that way, and she deserves better as well. If you want we can hold a collection for a better seat.:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Good to see you have a ride again. Looking forward to see how she runs out against Scamper.