My POSSIBLE new Avalanche

Freebird

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and then parking her next to a group of snarling 1st Gen's who had battle notches carved on their sides from the many Hardleys and other 2nd Gens they had slain. It wasn't until the Detective had left her alone with the group that she was able to calm them down with her melodious exhaust tones. The rambuncious 1st Gens began to discover that the heart beating within her finely detailed body proved she was one of them. The person who Yammer had aquired her from had done everything in his power to disguise her true Yamaha beginnings by covering her with

that beat within Silver had not been altered or changed so it was clear to the 1st Gens that she was truly still part of the worlds best touring bike family that had begun with the 1st Gen Ventures. It was not long before the pretty 2nd Gen found herself being corrupted by the 1st Gens and joining in a game they had started by placing bets with them as to who Yammer would select to ride on his next journey. Regular dollars mean nothing to motorcycles so the bets were payable with

peace would remain in the Yammer garage and that V-4's, new or old would live in harmony throughout Yammerland as they should. A discussion then came up about what would become of all of them should mother yamaha (better known to the bikes as The Creator) decide to produce a Gen 3 Venture using the new 1700cc V-Max motor as a powerplant. They all laughed at this suggestion because they knew

found her way back to Jonas and the Bird. Being a freedom lover, Mr. Bird was shocked when, right after he had told Eileen he wasnt about to climb into the lumpy sounding Chevy with him, she slid the Detectives cuffs on his arm and fastened em to the arm rest inside the truck. She calmly walked around to the drivers seat with a big grin on her face. She slid into the seat, dropped the truck into 1st gear and

and as he was trying to lift his head up off the backrest of the passenger seat to answer the grinning young lady, she nailed second on a speed shift and

Edited by cowpuc
I forgot to put the dog gone "ed" on the end of the word "nail",, I just keep making my list of "Stupid" things longer!!

as Eileen let the truck work thru is torque curve. Not really appreciating the feeling of confinement he was getting from having his wrist attached to the armrest with the Detectives cuffs, the Bird caught his breath and started to ask the driver if

have the results he was hoping for. Eileen giggled and said "just because you bought me all those all those beautiful Harley Davidson clothes for Christmas does not mean that the reflexes you had before you bought your Harley have returned". Then she nailed 3rd gear to show Mr. Bird what he was

Eileen's expert handling of the lumpy Chevy was going to pay off big time as there were still plenty of Hot Dog's left on the mile long serving table and plenty of Chips too. As the Chevy came to a sliding halt, the Bird could not help but notice that most of the Ice Cream was gone though. Wondering why this was so, he began scanning the crowd in an attempt to see if