IGNORED

great adVENTURE YouTube Channel

Great adVENTURE

Hey guys and gals... I have been out of work for whats going on 4 weeks now for mechanical failure to my truck. So to keep from going crazy I started taking video of some rides and thought i would start up a channel on youtube. This is an amateur production but i have a cool setup in the works. I will be using a GoPro Hero2 on a Ram tough clamp mount to position the camera in various location. I bought a cable that plugs in to my 5 pin bike audio system that will then allow me to plug into the camera so what i hear you hear, what i say you hear. Using my iPhone i will have a selfie cam synced up for when I'm talking and soon will have a POV camera on my helmet. All this will be edited together to hopefully create an entertaining 7-10 minute video library of various locations around New Jersey. Thanks for the support :)

Been playing around with the idea since my truck broke and i have gotten a few videos up. Lots of footage to edit and clean up but theres a few videos up now.

I have to get 500 subscribers before i can get a custom URL but here is the link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsdWdgftzw7IhrDX-hiVHyw

Thanks Great!! Went and subscribed - hope it helps in the long run!! Looks like you got some AWESOME ride opportunity in your area! Tip and I ever get back out in your region we will stop and say howdy!!

Best of the best in your endeavor!!:thumbsup:

Puc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well the wife went to do something good for others by attending a charity event and was surprised herself. Part of the donation package they gave you tickets and you got to drop them into containers for each gift. There was all kind of trips, gift cards, furniture, and wouldn't you know it she won me a new GoPro Hero 3+ Silver Edition. Looking forward to the video quality compared to my older model and the fact that I will be getting the sena setup in the future. Just wanted to thank you guys for subscribing and hope to get some good quality entertainment up there.

Hey guys and gals... I have been out of work for whats going on 4 weeks now for mechanical failure to my truck. So to keep from going crazy I started taking video of some rides and thought i would start up a channel on youtube. This is an amateur production but i have a cool setup in the works. I will be using a GoPro Hero2 on a Ram tough clamp mount to position the camera in various location. I bought a cable that plugs in to my 5 pin bike audio system that will then allow me to plug into the camera so what i hear you hear, what i say you hear. Using my iPhone i will have a selfie cam synced up for when I'm talking and soon will have a POV camera on my helmet. All this will be edited together to hopefully create an entertaining 7-10 minute video library of various locations around New Jersey. Thanks for the support :)

Very cool, man. I think that if I was out of work for that long, and then told the wife that I have decided to start me up a you tube channel and go out riding, it might be met with some, mmmmm, let's just say, resistance. They do say to "do what you love" , so good on ya!

Enjoy.

Dale.

:) no issues here! She is more than welcome to come along whenever she likes, of course she would have to chip in for fuel and feed me. Saturday we took a ride out to New Hope Pa and posted a 15 min video of the ride up along the river into town. Great little shops and very scenic with many places to eat along the river.

Figured out if you search great adventure and then filter the search results by channel I should be the fourth one down. I don't understand why other new vloggers only have like 3 subs and there channel pops right up when searched. Maybe since my name is used multiple times in many various configurations it makes it harder. Another vloggers told me views and subs will get me searchable faster. Thanks for all your support guys and gals :)

40 Subscribers in 5 weeks! I'm thankful and appreciate the support from the venture rider forum. Trying to work out my microphone issues and get some content rather than just video up. Who thought it would be so much work. most rides I get 4-5 hours footage and only use 10-12 minutes of that if any. Leaves are changing and i have been scoping out areas for a fall ride thru so stay tuned :)

I'm liking those videos. I live around those same places and been on those roads. I feel like I'm taking those videos. I love riding around Sandy Hook in the late summer evenings. BTW, Ocean Ave,in Atlantic Highlands - the scenic route, is a fun but short ride. Take a video of that please.

• 4 weeks later...

Well after 6+ weeks of no truck i finally got it back after the dealer held it hostage for 8K. Not happy but that was a lot better than the same time last years ransom of 18K. Well sad to say after about 4 weeks of setting everything up and getting comfortable and trusting it again I dropped it off at the dealer this morning. Lighter side i purchase a Baggershield and Hopnel 3 pouch windshield bag and will be posting a install video very soon. So those who are interested subscribe to my youtube and follow me on Instagram for my latest posts. Thanks again for those who subscribed and commented.