IGNORED

PIP Update

Bubber

Pig is ordered and waiting for me to pick it up next Friday.

Went to Sam's club and picked up a lot of supplies in bulk today.

Used my boss to get me in because he is a member.

Still need to get some other supplies but I will be doing that tomorrow.

Perishable supplies to be picked up Friday on my way or at the local shopping near PIP.

My living room looks like a small grocery store.

I am getting excited and cant wait to see everyone again.

We have extra help with the PIP this year.

A new chef in training that I volunteered and they graciously accepted.

Gary and Anne who let us invade their life and property for four days.

A Canadian who knows how to keep things in order. And his beautiful wife who you really don't want to P*** off.

And me, a know it all supervisor or all around gopher.

Come and join us, eat, laugh, sing, tell a few lies, tall tails, but most of all have fun.

Ride safe boys and girls. Be careful out there!

Bubber

aka Steve

Oh and I forgot to mention the supreme high bird himself........Black Owl

And now those challengers to the cooking throne..... Eagleeye with baked beans. YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just keeps getting better and better don't it

Now if we just had a chili challenger to take the crown off of you know who..... don't you.

There must be someone out there foolish enough to try.... isn't there?

I hear a can opener in the background. You never know who may de-thrown the bird.

Bubber

Hi Folks:

I know I said Deb and I would be there again this year but as it turn out my part time job jockying a combine around the country his going to interfere with PIP. We were really looking forward to the ride and fellowship again this year and the PIP patches. Lots of pics please folks and maybe next year.

Hi Folks:

I know I said Deb and I would be there again this year but as it turn out my part time job jockying a combine around the country his going to interfere with PIP. We were really looking forward to the ride and fellowship again this year and the PIP patches. Lots of pics please folks and maybe next year.

Darn, will miss you guys.

Sorry to hear that the working stuff is getting in the way. :95:

I only have a year to get my $hit together so that won't be a problem for me anymore. :thumbsup:

I hope people bring cameras because I am really bad at remembering to take pictures. :photographing:

Sorry to hear of the people that have a conflict to the PIP, as stated before this is the 10th Anniversary so it should be a good time.

Lets see if we can out number the Canadians this year, shall we. :canada:Thank God they know how to have a good time and are great people.:canada:

OK, NO MORE EXCESSES! :Im not listening to Lets get there and have a great time as always. :big-grin-emoticon:

Bubber

Hi Folks:

Hey, they grow wheat down here in MN yah know.... :fatsmiley:

Seriously though. Sorry to hear that you folks aren't going to be able to make it. Guess I will have to pull the Virago parts off the auction table and hold them for net year...:}

Wait....what did I volunteer for again? Was I drinking at the time!

Yes you volunteered and I can find no what I mean is I have witnesses that will swear that you were almost sober when you so enthusiastically volunteered. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

Not to worry I volunteered a whole bunch of people to help, they just don't know it yet.

Bubber

I am going to have to miss this year as my clutch is slipping a bit and I just cat trust it to run that far. The aprts are on order with Skydoc, but i lost track of days and didnt get it ordered in time to get the parts here in time. Have fun everyone!

Brian