IGNORED

Calling DAKOTA SPORT

Steve S

I don't know if he visits here now. He has been banned from the forum for exactly this reason. He would never reply to emails from me and others about these problems. If you have a telephone number or email for him that would probably be your best chance of contacting him.

I think you need to contact the prosecutor's office and police where he lives. From what I've read here and in the past, what he's doing is criminal in most states. it's called theft. I'm a Detective in our Prosecutors office here. It doesn't appear to be very complicated to show he's done this to lot's of folks and prove he took their money without having any intention to send them items he's advertized.

Steve

Guest JGorom
Dakotasport.

Please ship me the RSTD mufflers that we agreed on. My check to you cleared the bank over a month ago so it's time for me to have my mufflers.

Thanks

Wow...sorry you got burnt. I would suggest that you talk to your bank about what they might be able to do...even if they give you a statement that he drew on your check you can send to the county prosecuter's office along with any other emails you might have.

I like using postal money orders because they have their own investigators to look into these matters (postal fraud).

On another note...I was going through some things in my own garage and have a set of RSTD mufflers off my 2005 that got totalled. I had Khromewerks pipes on them when someone ran into them. The pipes have only about 1,500 miles on them so they are like brand new. After getting burnt here you may need sometime to figure out which way your going to go.

Best regards,

JGorom

I received the majority of parts that I ordered from him. So I was hoping that this was just a oversight on his part. Since he has been banned from this site I will delete the original message. I do not want to involve any other members in this problem so I will send him another letter, registered this time, and hope we can get things straightened out.

Thanks for everyone's help.

RIDE SAFE

Steve,

Sorry you got burned. I (and another member) had an issue previously and that is why he was banned.

Digging thru my old emails the address I found is:

Tim Moulton

4101 Passport Lane, Unit 202

New Port Richey, FL

The previous phone number I had listed has been disconnected.

In the end, he (or his wife/girlfriend - women's name on the account) sent me a check for most of the amount. Close enough to where I let it die.

Good luck.

RR