IGNORED

give me a tip on the boxend 8 mm wrench used to change clutch fluid

I see the rubber boot, I see the 8 mm hex of the bleeder screw.And I know about putting rubber tubing over the weep hole and putting it into a container with brake fluid in it.But that is a tight little space.Is there room to press the tubing over the hole and get a wrench over the hex? And the tubing would press down over the bleeder hole right? My wife has different sizes of aquarium tubing I think would work.My fluid is real dirty and must have some air in the line because it gets hard to shift and now wants to lurch forward when I go from neutral to first.Therefore dying.I read here that happens with old dirty fluid and air bubbles. I could just let the fluid run onto the pavement, I do not see any painted surfaces near to ruin with fluid.

I know about the bleeders devices.I might buy one.But I kinda enjoy doing things the older way.Up to a point.I found out the hard way on another bike with hydraulics dont let the master cylinder run dry.It takes forever to get all the air out.That would be a perfect time for the pumper.

I have speed bleeders on everything. Its a PIA to get a hose on the clutch anyways. I loosen it up and finger tighten. Install hose then use a small pliers if it needs a little help to loosen.