IGNORED

Michigan Get Together for Dinner 7-9-15 (Yes, a Thursday)

RedRider

Wife and I are riding to Ft. Wayne for the weekend of July 11,12. Thought we might leave a bit early and take the northern route through the UP. That would made a nice easy day to arrive about suppertime in mid-Michigan. Who's up for a bite to eat and a beverage?

Ragtop69GS?

Cowpuc?

MiCarl

Carbon_One

I realize youz guyz aren't all on the same side of the state. Place in the middle we can get together (Lansing maybe)?

Just starting to lay out the schedule and looking for ideas that might work. Lemme know your thoughts.

RR

Oh man, why'd ya have to pick those days :crying: I'm leaving for Montana on the 8th :bang head: Beartooth, Chief Joseph and Glacier are calling for me :bikersmilie:.

I would have liked the opportunity to repay you for your generosity. I hope those other varmits are able to show you some Michigan hospitality.

Safe ride Jeff

Got a daughter coming from California to stay with us for the month of July.. She is a of nosy MD and thinks she is gonna follow me around in dealing with a bunch of medical stuff I have scheduled also for that time period. Not sure how its all going to pan out RedRider but if the timing is right I would be HAPPY to hook up for a late lunch - dinner or something!! :thumbsup: Please keep us informed as you progress with your plans!!

I was interested but that would make it difficult for me to make it anywhere. I get off work at 4:30 P.M.

I had to use that word "work" didn't I. Maybe in another two years I will be able to so call retire.

Have fun what ever you do and enjoy the trip through Michigan. The fun route would be the Lake Michigan shore line. Start just south of Mackinaw City over to Cross Village "Legs Inn" for a bite to eat. Then down 119 thru Harbor Springs and pick up 31 and take it all the way down if ya wanted to. That would take you right by Puck's place.

Enjoy the time on the road. It is a great feeling.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, as usual, plans have changed. We have a long time employee retirement dinner Thursday night. Since I am a part owner of the company, I really need to be there. Therefore, we will be in the western Chicago 'burbs Thursday evening and then head to Ft. Wayne Friday.

Think I need to keep an eye out for a MI RTE later this summer where Flyin' Fool and I can motor over and share some cheese. Maybe we can get EagleEye back on the road and joining us.

RR