IGNORED

Lower Wind Vents

sfcrader

I was able to pick up a new set of Yamaha Tinted Lower Wind Vents, part number : STR-1D608-80-00 from Broward Motor Sports in Flordia for $127.04 + $24.99 Shipping. This was the cheapest I was able to find. Only issue is that it took 12 days to arrive, slow shipping.

This will fit 99-13 Royal Star Venture and 05-08 Tour Deluxe.

http://www.browardmotorsports.com/eshopprod_cat_5100-61618_product_747773.htm

That is the best price I have ever seen. Seems like I bought years ago for $116, seen at $218.

I think Buddy Rich made replacements, but are a little thicker and you would have to replace the tiny bolts with longer ones. (I got them a few years ago and are still in my parts.)

They are great for winter and light rain. And in summer, so-so, but can channel some heat away.

Question, what did they bill for shipping/handling and/or tax? Was $127.04 delivered? Oh,,, Just re-read it, $25 for ship.... Still beats Stadium Yamaha in Dallas, who is usually good.

Edited by Mike G in SC

The only problem I have seen with them is the plastic cracks at the mounting holes. I made Stainless Steel ones to replace mine.
DO YOU HAVE STAINLESS STEEL VENTS FOR SALE :parrots:MINE HAVE CRACKS TO Edited by Drews

Hey Slowrollwv, I have a few a couple questions about your bike. First, what type of passenger back rest do you have? My wife loves the type that kind of wrap around and the stock backrest is not like that. Also, what type of arms rests are they?

Thank you for your help,

Adam