IGNORED

I have always liked the Boss Hoss's, 350 Chevy and all that, anybody ever..

cowpuc

Have always liked the idea of having a Chevy 350 mounted on a couple of wheels and have always wondered just what that would be like.. Thought I was gonna get a chance to sample one at Sturgis a couple years ago but, after I got all signed up for the demo ride the guy wanted me to give em 50 bucks and that was a deal breaker..

Anyway, any of you varmints ever own or ride one?? If so, wanna tell us about it? Interested in other folks who, like me, have been deprived of such an experience too..

Any engine but one that is designed from a radial aircraft motor but missing 3/4ths of the other cylinders.

I know somebody made a Wankel bike, would love to see an updated version.

Suzuki made a rotary (Wankel) bike.

Never caught on bit the guys I knew who had one held on to them like they were gold.....

Too heavy for me. I know the owner of Boss Hoss. His name is Monte...lol. Super nice guy. The International rally is held down here in Paris, Tn, in September of every year. They don't charge for demo rides.

I met a guy from Michigan that has two 502's on his trike. He designed it himself.

IMG_0523.jpg

I am wondering if Boss Hoss has switched over to the LS series all aluminum engines from General Motors. These engines are more compact and being all aluminum weigh at least 100 pounds less than the standard 350 Chevy engine. You can buy a crate LS3 that is rated at 525hp and this is one of the engines that guys are putting in their Miata's.

Randy

Too heavy for me. I know the owner of Boss Hoss. His name is Monte...lol. Super nice guy. The International rally is held down here in Paris, Tn, in September of every year. They don't charge for demo rides.

I met a guy from Michigan that has two 502's on his trike. He designed it himself.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]99450[/ATTACH]

I like his gas gauge. Very dependable.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]99450[/ATTACH]

HOLY FLAPPIN FLAMINGO WINGS BATMAN - THAT THING IS HUGE!! :big-grin-emoticon: Hate to be a passenger when the pilot accidently bumped the throttle when a bump jars em!!:scared:

I owned this beast for a couple of years with a friend. We used it exclusively in Key West when we used to spend the winters there and is what I would guess a Boss Hoss would feel somewhat like. It took a cow pasture to turn the crazy thing but was fun on the straights like Duval Street. We would tell the girls that we were going to "take the dog for a walk" and then see how many times the girls on Duval would flash us. KW 2007-2008 042.jpg

We owned it for 3 years, decided we needed to become adults, then sold it. My FJR that replaced it is far more comfy and way more fun in the twisties.