IGNORED

finally did it

Sailor

That is truely frightening, Kerry. I'm glad you're ok, though. I was hoping to see you guys at venture west again this year, but I guess thats not going to happen. Too bad, but I guess it could have been so much worse.

Dale

so glad that youre going to be Ok, Kerry. but it sucks that youre gonna be hurting and that your bike is scuffed. ill bet theres a lot of us around here on Warfarin so I wouldn't worry about that,...Ive been on it for years.

Brian

Off to hospital now. When they were running tests they found a problem with my heart that places me at high risk for stroke. I will be going on a blood thinner like warafin when I get out. You may now start the rat jokes. I do have a rat rod. 46 chev p/u. At least something about me will be thinner.

That sounds just like my scenario.

First the acident, then find heart problems while prepping for surgery.

Then the blood thinners to prevent stroke.

I been playing cardiac wars since October.

At least with the ankle you will not have to run on the treadmill.........

Good luck with all of this.

Out now. As it is Sunday still have not seen bike. Going to phone tomorrow. Doc says five weeks for the ankle a little less for the ribs. P ray for me, Janet might . decide shooting is quicker than divorce. What I saw at the site is hopeful, No fluids leaking. Crash bar bent back to the floor board on left side. Tire right off rim Not much cosmetic damage. There is a long gouge in the pavement where the highway peg dug in and slowed it right down and helped keep the body off the pavement.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest divey

Kerry not sure if you plan on climbing back into the saddle once you're healed up but there is a nice looking 2000 Venture on Kijiji with under 12,000 kms on it in Oliver. Looks pretty clean in the pics. It doesn't have any extras by the looks of it and for some reason the antennas aren't on it?? I have no knowledge of it or the seller but it's just around the corner from me and could check it out if need be. Hope you're on the mend. Doug