IGNORED

Sandhills Cycle Center, great dealer experience

Guest HdHtr

Guest HdHtr

I've finally had sometime to ride, results were that I wore the tires just about down to the air ...

Found a set of AVON Venoms at a decent price online and bought them. I took the bike and the tires to Sandhills Yamaha in Pinehurst, NC (they also have a Harley dealership in the same building. They got to my bike as promised and R&R'd the tires with my set timely. The mechanic there goes back to 1972 with Yamaha's and no problems. I was treated very nicely, while waiting on the bike they went out of their way to make sure I had plenty of coffee and even ran me through an employees blood pressure clinic they were having there today! BP is fine. Excellent experience. They even had a 2005 RoadPatty ... excuse me Midnight Royal Star Venture, with 9000 miles on it on the floor. Good looking bike if someone is looking for one!

All this ... cost $85.00.

Guest HdHtr

Well Squid, I got to admit that there was something I found fetching with that squat, chubby stance and the midnight theme ...

Guest HdHtr
Bout time youi got some tires on there. Last time I saw them there was light reflecting off the inside of the rim...:doh: :rotf::rotf:

Hey I wanna tell you, I had those Avons put on yesterday and did a quick 140 miles on them to break them in ... I've never used Avons before and I think I am gonna like them a lot!

Guest HdHtr
You're talking ........bike....right? :no-no-no::whistling::confused24::stirthepot::):rotf::rotf::rotf:

Yep, the sales and service people were skinny to moderate on the Yamaha side ... now on the Harley side ...