IGNORED

Dang Foot

Yammer Dan

Sorry to hear this bro!! Prayers UP and BLessings Down!! Best be getting back in there to the doc and finding out whats going on - Dons MD aint to far off and I STILL aint had a chance to see that gorgeous new 2nd of yourn!! Best not be using no excuse like a swelled foot for showing up in a cage you crafty rascal!!!!!

Sorry to hear this bro!! Prayers UP and BLessings Down!! Best be getting back in there to the doc and finding out whats going on - Dons MD aint to far off and I STILL aint had a chance to see that gorgeous new 2nd of yourn!! Best not be using no excuse like a swelled foot for showing up in a cage you crafty rascal!!!!!

You mean I didn't tell you about that dude up the road wanting to trade me that Jag??? Real sharp car and almost as fast as a 1st Gen!!! It looks great in my garage!!!

This foot has been healing since 2010. I got a chain saw.......

You mean I didn't tell you about that dude up the road wanting to trade me that Jag??? Real sharp car and almost as fast as a 1st Gen!!! It looks great in my garage!!!

This foot has been healing since 2010. I got a chain saw.......

Huh,, what, who,, Jaguar? No, I dont never get to hear bout nothin... Did you do it??