IGNORED

Yamaha Roadside assistance #

Guest FFJFlanagan

Guest FFJFlanagan

yea i didn't recieve anything yet, hell yamaha doesn't even see that i have a 06 venture something screwed with paperwork somewhere between dealership and yamaha still trying to figure it out .

Thanks again guys !

Jon Flanagan

I received my Roadside Assistance card about 2 1/2 weeks after my purchase . Yamaha accessory catalog a few days after that . Also in the mail the 10th Anniversary Issue 2006 Star T & R Assoc. magazine I think a few months ago . Yamaha calender about the same time everyone else received theirs .

Gene

Does Yamaha send you some sort of I.D. card to carry with you? I did not receive any information regarding road side assistance from my dealership.

I got my ID card about 4 months after my purchase of my '06 Midnight. The good thing about the Yamaha road side assistance is that they will send you maps and do a route lay out for you. I called them last July before Vogel and they provided me with maps and phone numbers and locations of all the local Yamaha dealers from my home to Vogel.:dancefool: :2133:

Guest FFJFlanagan
Jon, what dealer did you purchase your bike from?Jerry M

Hey Jerry i bought it from Hinds Powersports in lewis venter.

Up on 23 north .

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rugeroid

have any of you ever actually used the program? I talked with my dealer today, and asked that question, and he had not heard of any of his customers using it, and he is a large dealer.

have any of you ever actually used the program? I talked with my dealer today, and asked that question, and he had not heard of any of his customers using it, and he is a large dealer.

Other than having them do a route lay out for me, that is the only time that I have called it.:2132:

The information I received about the program is that if you break down, they will arrange to have your bike delivered to the nearest dealer for repair. But.....they only cover the first $50 of the tow charge. If it's more than that, you cover the rest. They will also cover $100 per day for 5 days expenses if you are more than 100 miles from home.

On the way back from n.c. last year we had some trouble with our 06 venture. Took the bike to a dealer in nashville and we were stranded in a hotel for 3 days. filed my paperwork when we got back and yamaha covered all our hotel expenses including meals and drinks. took a while to get reimbursed but we got it. turns out they would have covered rental car as well.

• 2 weeks later...

That great to know all this,some of my friends and I are thinking of riding to Octoberfest this year and to know that the road ASST is there is a load off my mine.

PS:I will be posting some info on this ride and if anyone is interested in joining us along the ride we can talk later. :thumbsup: