IGNORED

All is good in my little part of the world

stickhandle2

That's good news. It was in the low 30's here today but I took mine out today for a short trip just to keep it charged good. I was out earlier this month when it got into the 50's and have had mine on the road every moth this year.

hey,,, how come I didn't see ya,,, don't stop and say Hello anymore????:think:

Didn't travel too far from the home front today Carl......kinda getting to know the scoot again, don't you worry we will be knockin on your door to see if you want to come out to play.

That's good news. It was in the low 30's here today but I took mine out today for a short trip just to keep it charged good. I was out earlier this month when it got into the 50's and have had mine on the road every moth this year.

I think it was about -6C when I was out for a ride, I was just happy to be back on 2 wheels again......so jealous of those of you that can ride all year round.

I'm not that far south to ride all year like I would like to but we normally get at least into the 50's one or tow days each month all winter. Now that I'm retired I can take advantage of them days better.