• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

OK folks I got confirmation today that the patches will be sent out to me on Monday.

So I have the envelopes and will start sending them out to everyone that has paid.

I should have them sent out by Friday or Saturday.

Bubber

Yes it did!

OTHERS:

I have 11 paid for patches from all who paid up front.

I could post the first or last names if people don't mind. I don't have all the screen names to go with the checks.

I'll wait to see if I get any replies about this.

When I get payment I write it in my book with their address.

On any future orders please include the whole address with zip. Otherwise I have to look it up or contact the buyer.

And yes I make mistakes too. So that would help the old guy out by giving it all up front.

Bubber

I got the patches in on Friday so this weekend I will be sending them out to all that have paid.

I will list the first name and last initial so that you know I got the payment.

But I will have to do that latter today.

I will edit this post to add them.

Bubber

sent out today 5/9/15

Russel H.

James B.

Frank C.

Alan Mc.

Dale H.

Bill C.

Steve H.

Kevin C.

Gary K (set aside for you buddy) 2

Red S (set aside for you buddy) 1

Michael B

Edited by Bubber
add names of patch buyers

OK.... Finally made it down to the mail box and the patches were there. Believe me folks, Red1 and Bubber did and excellent job on getting the patch designed and sewn.

The sale of the patches has been a bit slow and we are hoping they will pick up. So, if you are planning on getting a patch (or two) let Bubber know.

I got mine today. It's a great looking patch when you overlook the Brand H look of the motorbike the pork is riding.

I hope that I will be able to be there this time but I have a lot to do to a motorcycle before I can make the ride.

I got mine today. It's a great looking patch when you overlook the Brand H look of the motorbike the pork is riding.

I hope that I will be able to be there this time but I have a lot to do to a motorcycle before I can make the ride.

You know (I hope), that it is not a hard line rule that you must show up on a mc to attend the Pork in the Pines Pig Roast. Every one is welcome regardless of how you get there.

Thanks. I need a destination like this to light a fire under my butt and make me get the Venture ready.

Even if I did drive I would still put the dual sport DR 650 on the receiver carrier and bring it along.....

That's the spirit. Will be keeping and eye out for you. It's a great fun weekend and you can't beat the food. And the price is right.

Been a bit busy lately and didn't see the post. If it's not too late we will either send a check or paypal for 2 patches.

Thanks Bubber and Red!

Never too late Tom. You can send a cheque to Bubber or, if you prefer you can do a PayPal to me at CFAS4U@Charter.net.

Looking forward to seeing you folks again. Will be bringing my new acoustic electric guitar for you to play.Will also have the Fender with me....

Heh I just wanted to say that I had little to with the patches, I'd like to take credit for it but my conscience and Black Owl won't let me.

If I remember right the people that started and took charge of this was Black Owl, Red, and Freisman. They deserve all the credit. I was just the finger pointer and nothing more.

Yes they did a great job and feel free to tell them that.

Bubber

Patches arrived yesterday. They look real good Thanks to all those involved in the design and to Bubber for the deetective work figuring out where to send them. See you folks in the Pines if all goes well. .....

it was all Red, He handled the entire thing,... we just chatted via email.

Any way , I would like 4, but don't have a checking account, how can we handle this as I really done want to buy 20 bucks worth of checks to do this...:)

Brian

• 1 month later...