IGNORED

Gamers check in here!

pbjman

It seems motorcycles ain't my only bad habit..

I'm 46 and I play video games. ( I drink Mt. Dew, too! And if people offer me a cup of coffee, I always say "Coffee!? That's for grown-ups!")

So what kind of game system(s) you have? And what are you playing currently?

I am currently playing Dishonored on my XBOX 360. I've played through the main game and completed it with "low chaos" and "high chaos" and now I'm doing the expansions, trying to get through them in low chaos (which means more stealth, and mostly non-lethal ways of dealing with problem/people!)

I also have a PS3 which we mostly use as a blue ray player and I will be playing a game called "The Last of Us" when I get around to it.

PS3 and a PS4 I like shooters. :whistling: Play online. :banana: To cold to work in garage so I'll do this, clear snow and putter around the house until it's warm enough to get back out side again!!! :icon_lurker:

Ya, I like shooters too. Went through a period where I played online quite a bit (Call of Duty Black Ops) but not so much any more. I still like a good playing action/shooter, but I play longer on stuff that has a combination of shooting/exploring/adventure/RPG. Far Cry, Fallout, Skyrim, Borderlands, Mass Effect, Uncharted, etc.

Hey PBJman you can add me on xbox live if you like. I got dishonored for free and thought it was pretty fun!

You can add me at CJ AKA CHIEF

I've got a 360 and an xbox one so let me know!

I don't play much online these days, but I'll shoot you a friend request soon. (But then you'll see that, just like on here, I have no friends! :()

And for some reason I haven't felt compelled to grab an X-one or PS4 yet? I think it is because there are so many great games on the 360/PS3 that are CHEAP and I haven't run out of them yet.

What are your favs on the 1?

No game systems. But I di participate in a online race league. I ran a race simulator called r factor. That group I was with for 7yr or so. The league I am with now we run an old simulator called nascar 2003. These are both PC games.

I play with a PS3 , Im 49 and love the games .Right now I'm playing GTA5 and Tiger Woods Golf 2012. I grew up with the age of video games. I still remember when asteroids came out as a long teen. wow that game was something back then. My wife and I when we first started hanging out at 16 and 14 used to go to an arcade almost daily back in the early 80's.

I'm a PC gamer. My last game purchases were the original dragon age and dragon age: Inquisition. Mike however has a nes, snes, n64, gamecube, and wii. And the games to go with them. Mike also has rfactor for pc but never got into online gaming with it.

Tis Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

I'm a PC gamer. My last game purchases were the original dragon age and dragon age: Inquisition. Mike however has a nes, snes, n64, gamecube, and wii. And the games to go with them. Mike also has rfactor for pc but never got into online gaming with it.

I'm 64, 65 come March 1st. Used to be into PC gaming big time but the cost of constant upgrades to keep up with the software was getting out of hand so I switched to the PS3 then PS4. Only got into online play once I got bored of replaying the games. I remember playing "PONG" at the local watering hole back in the 70's!! :yikes:

I just build Mike the super awesome game systems once every few years. I built his system 2 yrs ago, and it meets or exceeds the specs for Inquisition by a lot. It still struggles to run the game properly. My 3 yr old laptop runs Inquisition better than his beast. I play PC games over console because controllers are hard for me to hold. My laptop is much easier to manage.

I have had some fun with racing games online, too. I've always thought it was pretty immersive to play with manual transmission on, driver assists minimized, using the 'in-car' view, and having surround sound. It's cool when you can hear what side the other guys behind you are trying to pass you from!

I used to play a lot with the same group of guys over xbox live. We would set up a standard race on a road course. Half of us would choose a supercar, like a Lamborghini or Ferrari F50, and the other half would choose something small & slow usually a Mini Cooper. We would use voice chat to just partner up in two-person teams, 1 supercar with 1 mini. The object was, whichever team got it's Mini across the line first was the winner. So we'd use the Ferraris to run interference, crash each other, or simply push the Minis to speeds they weren't capable of on their own. It was a blast. I think some games that came out later actually included this as a mode of play.

I have had some fun with racing games online, too. I've always thought it was pretty immersive to play with manual transmission on, driver assists minimized, using the 'in-car' view, and having surround sound. It's cool when you can hear what side the other guys behind you are trying to pass you from!

I used to play a lot with the same group of guys over xbox live. We would set up a standard race on a road course. Half of us would choose a supercar, like a Lamborghini or Ferrari F50, and the other half would choose something small & slow usually a Mini Cooper. We would use voice chat to just partner up in two-person teams, 1 supercar with 1 mini. The object was, whichever team got it's Mini across the line first was the winner. So we'd use the Ferraris to run interference, crash each other, or simply push the Minis to speeds they weren't capable of on their own. It was a blast. I think some games that came out later actually included this as a mode of play.

Talking about racing games. I fell in LOVE with Forza 5 on the xbox one. Its crazy because the graphics are nearly lifelike and the gas and brake triggers vibrate. You dont realize how much of a game changer that can be when you shut all the assists off. That is probably my favorite xbox one game so far besides Halo MCC edition. I'm a huge halo freak, not because of the online but because of the story.

And PBJman, take your time before you move into the next gen, both systems have alot of frusterating issues to work out, but if i can make a suggestion, if you do finally get an xbox one, DEFINITELY get it with the connect, WOWZA what a cool thing!

Talking about racing games. I fell in LOVE with Forza 5 on the xbox one. Its crazy because the graphics are nearly lifelike and the gas and brake triggers vibrate. You dont realize how much of a game changer that can be when you shut all the assists off. That is probably my favorite xbox one game so far besides Halo MCC edition. I'm a huge halo freak, not because of the online but because of the story.

And PBJman, take your time before you move into the next gen, both systems have alot of frusterating issues to work out, but if i can make a suggestion, if you do finally get an xbox one, DEFINITELY get it with the connect, WOWZA what a cool thing!

My cousin/roomie is nuts because he wants an xbox one so he can have Halo MCC, I made it worse by getting him some MCC posters for Christmas. Muhaha, though he's staying busy playing destiny, guess it's just me, I don't get the love for games like that. I need a story to get me through the game, my fav series thus far for that is the Zelda series, but I have to get Mike to play those for me. It's honey, play me a story...lol

My cousin/roomie is nuts because he wants an xbox one so he can have Halo MCC, I made it worse by getting him some MCC posters for Christmas. Muhaha, though he's staying busy playing destiny, guess it's just me, I don't get the love for games like that. I need a story to get me through the game, my fav series thus far for that is the Zelda series, but I have to get Mike to play those for me. It's honey, play me a story...lol

Oh yeah zelda is one of the greatest franchises out there! Yeah, i'm a solo campaign guy as well. I pretty much quit playing online, thats why I dont like destiny. Its always online :(

I play with a PS3. Right now I'm playing GTA5

I also have a PS3 and GTA5. Don't play it very often anymore... when I get in the mood and that's usually in Winter around Christmas. Also have Red Dead Redemption, Cabella's Big Game Hunter, IL-2 Sturmovik plus a few others that I don't play.

I mostly enjoy flight simulation or air combat, car or motorcycle racing.

I have a PC game called Apache AH-64 Air Assault. Played that a lot a few years back and really enjoyed it.

We recently moved and all my PS3 stuff is boxed up and probably won't see action again for the rest of this year.

Im a big gamer, played Everquest for about 10 years, wife and I sold our first set of toons on Ebay for $600 apeice. That was many years ago when it was the number 1 game online. After I sold them tho I found I just loved the game and went back, about a year ago I sold those toons for $340 for the pair. I went and bought a PS3 and been lovin it. So far I played Dragon age 1 and 2 and in the middle of Inquistion now. Wow Inquistion is a very in-depth game, but love the whole series. Ive played a few others too, Tomb Raider, Uncharted 1, 2 (very good) and few others.

Inquisition is a very good game, but imho I think the bugs and poor coding take away from the game too. I've had to use hacks to progress the story when a bug glitched the game where the story didn't progress properly. Console gamers haven't been as lucky, many of them got stuck and gave up.

Halo one you can drive the tank under water if you enter the water sideways, and everywhere the snipers are you can get to all the building tops, also in city fight scene, after killing the two big aliens, climb up the wall after the hallway, get above the in coming Serra 117, jump on top of it as it takes off, onto the upper street level, you'll need one plasma Granade . First get on wall next to building, throw grande out in front of you, and run and jump up as it explodes, it will push you up yo the top of the building. From up top you can shoot all the snipers (3) on top level, you can kill all the flys as they come down the street. See you later I'm turning on my games, oh, it's 31 in Florida this morning

Yeah, Brake Pad, it's fun trying to climb/jump/explore your way to places you maybe were not expected to go! (Fun until you fall through the map or get stuck in the ground, LOL)

Well, I think I'm finished up with Dishonored now; I got to the end of the bonus content last night and saved the Empire! Really good storyline in The Knife of Dunwall & The Brigmore Witches playing as Daud.

Hmmm...what next.