IGNORED

Video of my ride on Monday

ragtop69gs

Nice ride!! Bet you know the angles and curves of that ride by heart. I see there are times when riding that you really DONT want the wind in your face..

In all honesty, you can have it... I did that same type of ride myself for many years and got to where I could not stand it anymore.. Had to move south..........

Nice ride!! Bet you know the angles and curves of that ride by heart. I see there are times when riding that you really DONT want the wind in your face..

I'm getting there too !

In all honesty, you can have it... I did that same type of ride myself for many years and got to where I could not stand it anymore.. Had to move south..........

So does your neighbors when they go to movin their snow blow it back at ya? Looks like ya covered up somebody's wood pile.

It's 60' to my neighbors drive, no way his wimpy blower will reach me :big-grin-emoticon: that was dry fluffy snow, when it's wet I can bury the neighbors drive :dancefool:

I love my Gravely tractor when it :snow2:

Heyyyy,, ya bullie, ya buried one of our favorite campgrounds!!

You guys got a fair amount of snow out of that last one Raggie,, just about enough to make that tractor smile with glee!! Great ride report - thanks for sharing!! :thumbsup:

The float in the carb of my poor ol beater blower decided to swallow a bunch of gas and stop floating yesterday. I have soldered it enough thru the years that I figured the old girl deserved a new one.. Went down to Ace Hardware, laid the brass float filled with gas on the counter. The kid looked at it and said. Been a while since I seen one of those, I gotta new one but they dont make em out of brass no more, they are plastic now. I smiled and told em I didnt care as long as the new one didnt come filled with gas.