IGNORED

Looking for photo of 99 RSV two tone silver with white walls

Yama Mama

That would be Eck

His is silver.....but you could park half of it in the shade........

Kit,

Sorry guy, but mine is an 05.......not a 99..

The 99 is a two tone silver I believe, where as the 05's are one solid color silver

(called liquid silver).

:thumbsup2:

Guest KitCarson
Kit,

Sorry guy, but mine is an 05.......not a 99..

The 99 is a two tone silver I believe, where as the 05's are one solid color silver

(called liquid silver).

:thumbsup2:

Hi Eck.........Yea I know.......but yours is a very nice looking bike.....so I wanted her to have a good example. Some bikes develop a unique look.......yours looks nice.....even if not in the shade:rotf:

:sign06:

Hey Guys the only brand that has a front and rear tire in the stock size is Dunlop. However, the write ups on multiple sites indicate that they are low mileage, and noisy.

AVON sells the thin and or wide white walls tires for your bike...rated great wear mileage too.

I have AVON's on mine right now..:thumbsup2:

Thank you Eck. But is it in the stock size?

Mama:hurts:

THE REAR TIRE = YES..STOCK SIZE IT IS

THE FRONT TIRE = NO (THINNER), AND I REALLY LIKE IT..CHANGES HANDLING THAT CLUMBSY, TOP HEAVY RSV COMPLETELY..

:hurts:Help! We are considering buying white walls for our 99 RSV two tone silver. I know I saw a bike on here in one of the galleries with white walls. Would someone possibly recall whose bike that is?

Thank you,

Mama

Go into my picture gallery and there is a couple of pics there with my 2 tone 99 RSV with withwalls. As far as the only tire company left that sells these sizes, I've only gotten them from Dunlop, the 404's. I've been using these tires as long as I can remember, and got up to 24k miles on them when they sold the 150-90B-15. But they got greedy and sold a softer rubber tire so it would wear out in 8k miles, and I've been flustered ever since. They call this tire the 150-9015 now, they left out the "B". I just replaced the rear tire of which I ordered a 150-90H-15, but as luck has it, I didn't get that tire. I guess they found another 150-90B-15 tire in the back of the shop some place, and I was joyed with getting the tire that I got 24k miles on before. So instead of replacing the tire in 8 months, it's be 2 years or better before I have to replace it. That works for me as it saves me :mo money:. So hope you find what your looking for. As far as finding any other tire that'll get you that type of mileage, I don't think they exsist any more.:confused24:

got up to 24k miles on them when they sold the 150-90B-15. But they got greedy and sold a softer rubber tire so it would wear out in 8k miles, and I've been flustered ever since. They call this tire the 150-9015 now, they left out the "B". I just replaced the rear tire of which I ordered a 150-90H-15, but as luck has it, I didn't get that tire. I guess they found another 150-90B-15 tire in the back of the shop some place,.:confused24:

Pretty sure I got the "H" Tire and I have about 8K miles and it is getting pretty close to being replaced.

I like the Dunlop tires as they fit with my riding style and I never noticed any noise.

I have a 99 Bugundy (Dark Pink as some say) and Silver like Jugglers

Brad

• 2 weeks later...
I've been using these tires as long as I can remember, and got up to 24k miles on them when they sold the 150-90B-15. But they got greedy and sold a softer rubber tire so it would wear out in 8k miles, and I've been flustered ever since. They call this tire the 150-9015 now, they left out the "B".

Just noticed my rear tire I bought last year bought last year (dunlop WWW) has the "B" on the tire and it is about worn out at 8,000 miles.

Most of the riding was highway pulling a trailer but still ??

BRad