IGNORED

The thingy that turns on the whatcha ma call it

I heard of an electrical device / switch / fuse / what ever... that will plug in to the rear turn signals and will also make them in to running / break lights. Has anyone heard or know what this is?

You might be thinking of the LED conversion kit from www.nopork.com Its a circular led ring that glues to the inside of your turn lens and is wired up thru the stem to your mess of wires behind the license plate. I installed them, with a little help on my 99 and they work great, along with the LED taillight board and clear lenses.

http://www.nopork.com/imagesprod/th_PN01315.jpgTurn Signal Conversion Kit

Fits: Yamaha Warrior, Yamaha Virago, Yamaha Venture, Yamaha V-Star, Yamaha V-Max, Suzuki Volusia, Suzuki Marauder, Suzuki Intruder, Suzuki GSF600S Bandit 600, Suzuki GSF1200 Bandit 1200, Honda Valkyrie, Honda Spirit, Honda Shadow, Honda Rebel, Honda Magna

Yamaha All Stars, Suzuki cruiser up to 2003, all Honda excluding, vtx (n), cruisers

$49.95

I think that might be it. Is it plug and play?

No such thing as plug and play with these. I don't think anyone makes a plug and play on a turn signal conversion. Some are a big pain in the rear to install. Look at it this way if you have to take your signal lights off the bike then it's a pain.

I have this one, you don't have to remove your signal lights and it works great.

Ooops, forgot to tell you that you will need RED lenses on the back. Two ways to do this, the first is to buy RED lenses, about $5.00 each. The second is to go to your local Wal-Mart, look in the toys section and find the plastic models. There you will find small cans of paint. Buy a can of Transparent Fire Engine Red paint and paint you lenses. One coat on the inside and one on the outside will do it.

I read that you can buy Red Condoms that go over the bulbs, but every time I asked the Pharmacist for Red Condoms all I got was a wierd look.

http://www.signaldynamics.com/products/Modules/tristarxp.asp

I heard of an electrical device / switch / fuse / what ever... that will plug in to the rear turn signals and will also make them in to running / break lights. Has anyone heard or know what this is?

ya, go after market.

about 86.00 bucks.

for the venture, you have to splice it in, they don't plug in.

Run, Brake, Flashy.

(Good to be seen) cars slow down alot faster when they see the brake/flasher thangs