IGNORED

Maggie Valley

Motorcycle Mike

Make sure you stop by and see Dale and Matt at wheels through time museum there in Maggie. the wife and I are heading up to Highlands area on the 10th. Planning on maybe making a ride up to Sevierville on around 13-14 and I would like to make it up the Cherohala while up there also. We are coming back home the 17th Via the coast with a stop in Savannah

Were gona be in Maggie Valley arriving 10/12 departing on 10/16.

Hopeing for some good weather.

If your in the neighborhood, give us a shout.

Bring cold and wet weather gear because it is supposed to get down to 37 up here tonight and a high of 59 tomorrow.Getting that time of year when the weather gets crazy up here.Hope you have good weather because that means I will have good weather also.

Stayed in Maggie Valley from 23 Sept to 28 Sept attended the Wings Over The Smokies

Goldwing District Ralley in Cherokee. Been there many times but really enjoy that area.

Did Cherahola,Dragon and Moonshiners Highway 28. again excellant weather. Seen a couple

1st Gen no 2nd except mine. Hope you have good weather enjoy.

Bushwacker:

I didnt know if you had been there or not. Not much else in Maggie any more. I think we are going up to Sevierville like I said, maybe cruse the shops in Cherokee this time. I dont think we have ever stopped there and looked around. The Applewood restaurant is high on her list of places to go. They have these wonderful apple doughnut fried things. Ummm

I have stayed at this place in Maggie Valley and they are "very" biker friendly.

Right next door to the motel (walking) they also own the restaurant and lounge.

The creek runs right outside your window. We left the windows open all night just for the sound.

Very reasonable rates ($64.00 for balcony room), and the rooms big and are pretty darn clean for as old of a motel this place is.

Next time I go back to Maggie valley this is where I will be staying. They made me feel right at home here.

Stony Creek Motel

4494 Soco Road[/url]

Maggie Valley, NC 28751

Get directions

(828) 926-1996

stonycreekmotel.org

Woody,once you have seen one wedding, youve seen them all. Tell him youll come to his next one. :whistling:

I told my brother I was going to pass out the tissues since everyone that's been there and done that cries at weddings. :rotf:

Yea Mike we have been checking the weather for our trip leaving Fla down here on the 10th. It aint looking good for the whole week for us so far. Better than 50% chance rain almost week. Not ideal for motorcycle riding. I'm hoping the front moves it some so we get some decent days in.