IGNORED

Another Florida M&E ??

Barrycuda

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preliminary thoughts are some place in the heart of st. Augustine. The weather should be spectacular and we can make a full day of it if one choose to. Thoughts? Yay or nay? If yay, I will hone the search for either a specific place or a we can group at one spot and investigate once there. The little town has a lot of smaller places, which I am not familiar with many of them. The ride should be cool..

In St. Augustine just south of the town on the river there's a like a motorcoach and I think it was called I stayed there a few years ago when I rode with the Freemasons riding club and the rates for reasonable and they were like standard rooms so if you want to do like a weekend type ride I'll look into pricing for that hotel. What's are time line, for this event.:thumbsup2:

In St. Augustine just south of the town on the river there's a like a motorcoach and I think it was called I stayed there a few years ago when I rode with the Freemasons riding club and the rates for reasonable and they were like standard rooms so if you want to do like a weekend type ride I'll look into pricing for that hotel. What's are time line, for this event.:thumbsup2:

Potential time frames are Oct 4, or Oct, 11 weekend....

Prices and lodging through your contacts. Kristen reminded me we have a time share not far from where you said. We may go that route if it's available to save some coin.... This is, if everyone is on board with the date and location....

Be advised: Biketoberfest is October 15, 2015 - October 19, 2015.

We are leaving somewhere around the 10th or 11th to go up to North Carolina. Date not set in stone yet.

That's why Dion, I was trying to shoot for the 4th preferably, but the weekend before BikeWeek as a secondary plan. My target date weather permitting is OCT 4