IGNORED

Our continuing journey!

sarges46

What a day! Spit of rain when we left this morning and that was it. Cool enough for liners for the first tank then really got serious about warming up! Montana was 93 in the areas we drove in, real nice.

We get to camp! Set up behind the Best Western in Shelby Mt.

What a great ride through the mountains. 454 miles today. Be at the reunion tomorrow in the afternoon.

ALRIGHT Big Guy!! Now we are talking :cool10::cool10::cool10: I can smell, feel and taste that gorgeous Montana Mountain air brother!! You guys are making good time!!

Hmmmm,, camping behind a Best Western,, wonder if your spot comes with a Continental Breakfast:080402gudl_prv:

SHELBY = AWESOME!!!

Wishing you two a safe and fun ride to your reunion!!

Puc

Made it to Olds Alberta. Ducked off the road in Calgary area for a storm break, man did it come down, rain hail and wind. Camper set up in town trying arrange rides out to reunion as road into the ranch is not good for us. Cold tonight going to wallyworld to get a heater.

Hoping that you make it on time, safe, and sound. Grampa! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Hope you like the sound of that cause you'll be hearing that a lot in years to come. :Avatars_Gee_George:

See ya at the PIP.

Good on ya and have a great rest of your trip.

Bubber

Guest divey
I hope the weather stays good for the reunion and your return trip.....the weather has been lousy here in Central Alberta earlier this week for sure.

Speaking of weather Neil, hope all's well where you are and no lasting effects from your earthquake today. Doug

Speaking of weather Neil, hope all's well where you are and no lasting effects from your earthquake today. Doug

Hi Doug!!

EARTHQUAKE?? Is that common in Alberta?? Sheeshhh..

I am with Doug,, hope all is ok up there Neil!!!!!

Puc

Well we had a good day today visiting kin I haven't seen for literally 40 years! We got a ride out to the ranch with our niece ,good thing we didn't decide to ride in there as the final 2 miles is gravel and mud!

My bride has left me! Marilyn got away about 3 pm ( an hour later than she wanted). She forgot her jacket with her bike key at the ranch!

Just waiting to here from her as to how far she went today.

One more day and then I will begin the final leg of the journey.:bighug:

OUTSTANDING Sarge!! WOW, what a trip eh! Glad you and Marilyn got there safely and had a great reunion! Wishing you both safe travel and decent weather for the final leg of your amazing journey!! THANK YOU for keeping us posted, been really really fun!!

Puc

Well the journey is over for Marilyn! She reported getting home about a half hour ago. She just sent message to me that she is holding grandson and had to go! Guess I am back to being puffed wheat again lol.

Stats for Marilyn are over 6000 miles, 21 states and three provinces. I am leaving in the morning and heading for Pete's place. Some may remember Pete from PIP. Going to spend the night there and head home Tuesday u less he talks me into another night!

Great ride today got away at 1030! Couple old girls were camping across from me and insisted I join them for a beer last night. Well this morning as I was packing up they called over so I would join them for breakfast! These old gals get their hubbies to set up camp for them then they shoo away the boys and camp all week! Youngest was 68 and oldest 83! Neat ladies.

Anyway I have been at Pete and Hazels since 545 , fed and watered now just kicking back.

Last day tomorrow!

Nope I behaved myself!

The journey is done! Uneventful last two days.

6060 miles for me just ten more than Marilyn. 21 states and 3minutes provinces.

Thanks for following this amazing trip and we appreciate your support and good wishes!

Welcome home Rick and THANKS for including us on your epic journey!! Glad you both made it safely home to that new Grandbaby!!

It was a real pleasure meeting you folks down in Alabama and we look forward to our next meet up, eh...

Puc