IGNORED

Name the VR member game!!

cowpuc

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is more than one picture around of this guy riding ...

Hmmmmm,, I'm a little gun shy cause last time I got one wrong it got me in trouble BUT,, what da heck what da hay,, ol Puc can take it..

Sure looks like Condors ride style BUT,, what is he doing riding a Blonde 1st Gen? Hmmm,, I LIKE the bike,, and me and Condor - we be friends soooo,, ok,, I guess Condor (biting my lip here)...

Hmmmmm,, I'm a little gun shy cause last time I got one wrong it got me in trouble BUT,, what da heck what da hay,, ol Puc can take it..

Sure looks like Condors ride style BUT,, what is he doing riding a Blonde 1st Gen? Hmmm,, I LIKE the bike,, and me and Condor - we be friends soooo,, ok,, I guess Condor (biting my lip here)...

Yep, that's my first Venture. Love that bike. It's now sitting about 10 feet from my office door.... along with a few others... :whistling: I think that pic was taken at VW3 up in Susanville Ca. 'cause that's the last time Hdhtr and I rode together at a Venture West...

YES!! Phew,, thought I were in trouble,, NICE BIKE JACK!!

oh,, oh oh oh (best Horshack voice),, I gotta nuther..

Give ya a hint, he shares his wifes VR name so it will be MR. __________

and another hint, he and his wife BUILT that gorgeous trailer, parked behind him, that they pull all over the country and sleep in WITHOUT having to set it up!!

20140620_095150.jpg

I tream ,I tream , I tream ! I know that gal and the place.:essen_024:

you know the BIG bright green T shirt guy in the foreground. I think the truck was a BD treat for that guy.

the poor dude riding shotgun below needs to get a life.