IGNORED

Amarillo Area

bokeifus

I know theres a few of you in the Amarillo area that run some M&Es. I'm new the this web club thing, in fact, this is my first message to write. I joined last August I think, and just log on to see what everyones up to.

This is an incredible family link all accross the country, RSV, RSTD, Harley, or what ever, everyones a real person.. I like you guys, and sad thing is, Most of you never knew I existed. LOL

Well, I would like to join in on a M&E sometime soon, but would need to keep it near this area. Anyone planning one soon?

Guest tx2sturgis

If you had posted that a few days ago, we could have met in Amarillo this weekend!

I was up there trashing around...and I saw exactly ONE Venture, and that one was on I-27 south of Canyon. I make the rounds up there a couple of times a month, so maybe a few of us can sit down for a meet sometime.

Guest tx2sturgis
Hey Steven, Just keep posting and somebody will want to meet at Dairy Queen. That's the way great friendships are started. Made a bunch of friends here.

We call those guys, 'DQ riders'.

I dont care for that so called 'food' so you wont be seeing ME there!!

:cool10:

We call those guys, 'DQ riders'.

I dont care for that so called 'food' so you wont be seeing ME there!!

:cool10:

Hey Brian, we don't go there for the so called 'food', we go there for the so called 'ice cream'! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_4_11.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif

(Of course ya can't beat a good chili-cheese dog!)

I know theres a few of you in the Amarillo area that run some M&Es. I'm new the this web club thing, in fact, this is my first message to write. I joined last August I think, and just log on to see what everyones up to.

This is an incredible family link all accross the country, RSV, RSTD, Harley, or what ever, everyones a real person.. I like you guys, and sad thing is, Most of you never knew I existed. LOL

Well, I would like to join in on a M&E sometime soon, but would need to keep it near this area. Anyone planning one soon?

Several of us ride with the Southern Cruisers here in Amarillo. We try to have a M&E every so often. Here lately it's been at Shooters on Hastings. here's the web site for the local chapter. Let Gary kown you e-mail and he can send you when we do the M&E.

http://moneycentral.groups.msn.com/PaloDuroChapteroftheSouthernCruisers

Guest tx2sturgis
Who has the Midnight with the green neon's on it? Ive seen that one a couple times.

Wasnt me...I dont do neon...that just SCREAMS 'yuppie'.

Hey James my dad lives in Claude small world, anyhow I'll try to make a M&E in Amarillo when it happens bring a couple Ventures with maybe.

This coming weekend is a rally in Muleshoe.

http://www.muleshoeroadriders.com/index_files/Page377.htm

hope link works

My sister Darlis Nace is the Postmaster in Claude and her husband is Gary and a daughter Lindsey who is going to Texas Tech. Gary is a Texas A&M grad and he wanted her to go there. You Know how those aggies are. I would like to make the Muleshoe rally but it won't be possible. We will have to get together at some point.:15_8_211[1]:

Well, That green neon Venture happens to be all LED lights. No NEONS!:no-no-no:

I'll post a few pics of it soon. Me and a friend got to talking one night about how to light up the bikes, and next thing ya know, it turned into a contest to see who could make the most lights shine, and make it look good. He used red lights, and I told hime he's gona get in trouble doing that.

Needless to say, theres alot more hiding places on a venture than a Honda 1300..

I won :big-grin-emoticon:the contest, and now I like them.

If you see me around, Please dont call me a yuppie!

Guest tx2sturgis

Dont have to...the lights are doin it FOR ya.

:rotf:

Love those LEDs. I started puttin them on in 1999. More than once I have had people stop from pullin out in front of me because the LED's drew their attention to something they would have said " I didn't see him"

You can never have too many lights on a bike. Just ask ECK. I got 65 leds but he's at 120 something I think. Shuttle tracks him from time to time.. :rotf:

I'll post a few pics of it soon. Me and a friend got to talking one night about how to light up the bikes, and next thing ya know, it turned into a contest to see who could make the most lights shine, and make it look good. He used red lights, and I told hime he's gona get in trouble doing that.

Needless to say, theres alot more hiding places on a venture than a Honda 1300..

I won :big-grin-emoticon:the contest, and now

Mine are LED's also. Does that mean I'm not a Yuppie? I like the green LED's. I haven't seen very many other bikes with green ones let alone 2nd Gen Ventures.

Guest tx2sturgis
Ok ok.. at least I was smart enough to hook them up to a switch to turn them off, as so I could ride with you guys (Brian) who may be a bit embarased by it. :rotf:

I'm not embarrassed, I'm not the one ridin it!

:whistling:

Hey at least your not running those rainbow multicolor LED's...I mean, isnt a rainbow on a bike or car a symbol of....being Gay?

I know this dude, and hes pretty macho looking and acting, but with those cute little rainbow lites shining on the motor of his bike, I'd SWEAR he was trying to come out of the closet.

Ok, you must live around Hastings and River Road then or in the approximate area. I have a buddy that lives in that neighborhood and I've seen your bike a couple of times while I was at his house.

I already have plans for the next couple of weekends, but will see about planning a meet and eat after that. We need to get some plans made and start getting together, anyone up for a day of changing oil etc? I have quite a bit of garage space.