IGNORED

Amarillo Area

bokeifus

I already have plans for the next couple of weekends, but will see about planning a meet and eat after that. We need to get some plans made and start getting together, anyone up for a day of changing oil etc? I have quite a bit of garage space.

Hey Jerry,

Iv'e got to get my oil changed this weekend, Im pasted due. When you get time to setup a date I'd be glad to show up anyway. Just let me know!

• 5 weeks later...

Hokay, this weekend isn't so good the metric show at Sharps and the weather isn't so good. Next weekend I have my grandson is having a birthday party, some things just have a high priority. Then, the next weekend (April 26) a friend and I are leaving on a roadtrip for approximately 8 days, depending on weather. If you guys are up for an oil change/maintenance day, let me know and I will put it together.

I know theres a few of you in the Amarillo area that run some M&Es. I'm new the this web club thing, in fact, this is my first message to write. I joined last August I think, and just log on to see what everyones up to.

This is an incredible family link all accross the country, RSV, RSTD, Harley, or what ever, everyones a real person.. I like you guys, and sad thing is, Most of you never knew I existed. LOL

Well, I would like to join in on a M&E sometime soon, but would need to keep it near this area. Anyone planning one soon?

Keith,

Got this e-mail below from Gary our First Office of the Cruisers here in Amarillo. This is his e-mail if you want more info. cmerriott@suddenlink.net

We really have an eating and riding disorder!:group cheers:

Hello Cruisers!

I've watched the weather guys, I've watched the weather channel and everyone agrees, This Saturday looks like a great day to ride.

I thought we might meet around 11am and ride somewhere in the area for lunch, then ride some more.

I'm taking suggestions for ideas of places to eat and routes to take to get there.

Let me know if you plan to come and send your suggestions, I'll post the results in an Email Friday evening.

Hope to see a good turnout on Saturday, we'll discuss plans for the summer.

We'll talk about this years "Photo Treasure Hunt" and possible group trips.

Some have suggested a trip to Fredericksburg, if anyone has been there you can share your experience with us.

We may plan another Red River Trip, or maybe Ruidoso, or wherever. We'll talk about it Saturday.

See ya'll then,

Gary