IGNORED

$37K Sirius Radio !!!!!!!

BEER30

I have XM radio and I just had to try Sirius to see if it was any better , But I didn't know it was going to cost me $37K ! Unfortunately it was attacked to a brand new '08 F-150 4x4 crew cab .

Well to tell the truth , $37K was sticker price of the truck with 6 months free (cough-cough) Sirius radio . And then again I didn't pay the $37K they wanted fer the truck either . All said and done , I traded in my '04 F-150 4x4 extended cab with zero down and only pay $49.00 more than my previous payment . Couldn't get Black Cheery to match the scoot , but Black with the chrome package will do just fine .

Here's some picks .

BEER30

We just bought a $30k Sirius that was attached to a Grand Cherokee. We have XM in the Wrangler, Cherokee and VR but the the new Jeep came with Sirius for one year. Now that we have both, I can say I still like XM better. I assumed the music would be the same either way. XM seems to offer more variety, more options within a genre and fewer repeats. Plus of course XM has MLB. If the merge ever goes through I guess it won't matter. We love our XM and our new Jeep.

Congrats on the new truck though! I'm sure all of your friends with something to haul will stay in touch!

This is a timely thread - I just paid ~$30k for a new XM radio holder. 30-40k miles a year is easier at 35-37 MPG! I had a V6 Accord before and had to have my XM.

Had the XM module fitted yesterday.

http://i28.tinypic.com/4hunmb.jpg

http://i32.tinypic.com/2qt9szs.jpg

How long is your bed?

The bed measures 5' 5"long . I had no need for the longer bed , as I have a trailer .

I have friends whom work for Ford . With their discount , I got about the same . I caught 3 promotions at the same time to get a sweet deal .

1) The 0% financing /0-Down

2) 120% of Kelley Bluebook for trade in.

3) + a $4,000.00 off sticker price .

And too boot , I had equity within my old truck .

Yeah it cost $$$$ , but at least their under warranty . I got tired of the surprise bust your wallet event son the broken down used cages . So I came to the conclusion your going to pay one way or another . I might as well expect the monthly payments , than to get ripped with the nickel and diming .

Black will be hard to keep clean , But BEER24/7 will have to come to reality with a wash bucket , if see wants to look cool ! :rotf::rotf::stirthepot:.....Boy am I going to get in trouble if she read this .

Nice looking Accord .Think we can trike it out ?

BEER30

Black will be hard to keep clean , But BEER24/7 will have to come to reality with a wash bucket , if see wants to look cool ! :rotf::rotf::stirthepot:.....Boy am I going to get in trouble if she read this .

BEER30

If you remember the movie "Cool Hand Luke" and the car wash scene :whistling:

Shame on you for getting her a black pickup :stirthepot::stirthepot:

We got one of them in December only in white Gene. Well...when I say 'we', I mean the little blonde I married. She needs a ladder to get into the darn thing since I haven't put the steps on it yet, but I told her if she lets me drive it more,it might ispire me........heehee

Yeah I know what you mean! I needed a new Sirius Radio holder so being the Scot I am I picked up a 2005 Chevy Avalanche low miles. Saved money at first but now with putting the toys on it Im getting up there in money! I think im setting a record on the Avalanche forum in quickest money spent! I think the lift is next!

:mo money::mo money::mo money:

Yeah I know. I figured out what it really was. :no-no-no: You really had to get a nice pickup, quad cab so you can put that grandaughters car seat in. You have to spoil the grandaughter.:rotf::rotf:Trips for ice cream, toys, etc.:whistling: