IGNORED

Next Florida M&E suggestion...

Barrycuda

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I might not make it again $%^&

DR office just called got X-rays results and I got a lumbar L1 fracture ........... no wonder it hurts like a @#$% and the RSTD was getting heavier and heavier .

I was riding the 50cc Kymco scooter more than anything just to get the my "wind therapy" lol

they call me crazy for a reason because I'm pissed but on the other hand I'm happy because at least we know was wrong ..........

please bear with me I needed to vent

Should we postpone this Saturdays meet and eat?

2 main reasons. First is the weather as of now, has 50% or more storms

Second is a number of the "regulars" are unable to make it for different reasons.

Want to get some advice or any info or ideas on how we all want to proceed if Saturday is going to be a wet one...

If you try to plan around weather here we will never get together. LOL I saw weather tonite and rain dont look any worse than 40% and thats after 4pm on the Gulf coast side. I'm game. My speed bleeders showed up today and I plan to get them in before SAt.

We will probably just head across SR 64, I was going to pick up Retired Golfer buy he is out of town so he tells me.

Should we postpone this Saturdays meet and eat?

2 main reasons. First is the weather as of now, has 50% or more storms

Second is a number of the "regulars" are unable to make it for different reasons.

Want to get some advice or any info or ideas on how we all want to proceed if Saturday is going to be a wet one...

no we can just do another one later on this summer! Ocala Howie in the hills Kennedy space center all come to mind as possible destinations!

Personally, I would rather get the usual gang. geez and brake pad and gaucho can't make it, Brian sold his bike and Tom with a cage? That's crazy. Perhaps the timing isn't what is meant to be. I am uncharacteristically thinking of postponing for those previous reasons mentioned.

It's not anything I am the boss of, but at same time, we can postpone till the timing is more conducive .

My beautiful wife and I closed on our house this week and are up against a time clock. So, those who are DEFINITELY going, please let me know. I have been contemplating not going, but since I was the one who initially started this, I feel like I should be there. If the storm chances increase, or many of those are changing their mind, I will stay here and get house stuff done. PLEASE, everyone, let me know. I'm down either way, but would like to at least know where everyone stands.

We are planning on going. But Barry dont fell like you have to go if you got stuff that has to be done. If the boss aint happy........Well you know the rest. Seriously if your in a time crunch and need to use the time to get the house in order do it.

Mike wanted to go, but feels the "mad dash" from our house fri night/sat morning and the turn around trip on Sun was just too much to expect either of us to do, not to mention the Venture needs a new rear tire and the new exhaust collector won't stay in place. Looks like we are going to Savannah on the July 4th weekend instead.

Maybe later this summer if another event comes along.

Mike wanted to go, but feels the "mad dash" from our house fri night/sat morning and the turn around trip on Sun was just too much to expect either of us to do, not to mention the Venture needs a new rear tire and the new exhaust collector won't stay in place. Looks like we are going to Savannah on the July 4th weekend instead.

Maybe later this summer if another event comes along.

Trish,

That's nuts, do not ride out here under that scenario

At the rest of the group: thank you for your understanding and kind words. I may just pass on this because of all that's involved. Next week KC and the kids go to Missouri for a week with my in laws. I'm staying here. Plan on me NOT going this time, but if I go, it will be nice to see Dion and Tom again, as well as to meet newer faces!!! have fun and ride safe.

Dude, Mike's crazy but not that crazy, he likes his sleep! If we had gone at this point it would have been the car and not the bike. And at this point I have 2 doc appts Monday. And other than the July 4th weekend looks like my schedule is going to get packed this summer. I have to make friends with a bunch more doctors over the summer...yay me...more surgery.