IGNORED

Western Canadian Meet

Steve Hamm

I would be interested as well. I do have a couple of trips planned already, one at the end of June to Yellowstone and Colorado and one in the middle of August to BC.

I was born in Swift and my parents were both from a little town 30 miles east of Swift current Herbert, SK

I was born here in Swift as well and raised in Morse , , This summer is kind of tight for time , I just started a new business and will not be able to take a lot of time off , but am able to make a bit of a long week end any time . So let's just throw some dates out there and see what works ,,,:fingers-crossed-emo

There is always the Pork in the Pines Pig Roast over the labor Day Long week end (August 29 through September 1 this year). We get more folks down from Sask that from right here in MN (go figure). SO you would be right at home.

I would be interested as well. I do have a couple of trips planned already, one at the end of June to Yellowstone and Colorado and one in the middle of August to BC.

I was born in Swift and my parents were both from a little town 30 miles east of Swift current Herbert, SK

Hey Ace,, ya know its only a few minutes from Yeller stone to Oregon,, and lots of really nice sites to see along the way,,,,, would be willing to share my Prime Rib with ya if ya wanted to show up at The Dalles!! You too LilHammer!! Be great to meet you folks!!

That would be a third of a steak for each of us,,, it would be worth it I'm tellin ya:cool10:

Hey Owl

I plan on being down there again this Labour Day weekend, but think I may take a couple of days to get home, not the straight thru push to get ready for work on the Tuesday after the weekend:).

Work was just too ruff on me on Tuesday morning after last years.....

Brian

Edited by friesman

Hey Ace,, ya know its only a few minutes from Yeller stone to Oregon,, and lots of really nice sites to see along the way,,,,, would be willing to share my Prime Rib with ya if ya wanted to show up at The Dalles!! You too LilHammer!! Be great to meet you folks!!

That would be a third of a steak for each of us,,, it would be worth it I'm tellin ya:cool10:

The wife had her heart set on riding the canyons in Colorado after Yeller stone, but maybe I can talk her into heading to Oregon so we will see..

Thanks for the invite!

Is there any interest in a meet and eat or just a meet up some where in western Canada ??? I am in Swift Current SK. and am interested in getting together with other Venture riders . let me know !!!

I'm game most any weekend, let me know when & where,

Bob

Wow is it ever busy this summer , ha , summer ,, whats that ,, any way I just thought I would toss it out there , but it is going to be hard to pick dates , There is a ride for Dad's on June 7th here in Swift Current ,, any one coming to that . Will try again to get together with some of you during your rides and events , but for now I will just be on stand by and see what happens . Ride safe !!!