IGNORED

Another lost sheep wanders away...

elmicko

Well friends another one has been lured away to the dark side. These old knees and stubby legs just couldn't handle the top heavy any longer. I'll still be hanging around though too many good people here to leave. Here's a pic of my new ride and be watching the classifieds as I start selling headsets, mirrors, carbtune and other Venture items I'm not going to be able to use any longer.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b303/elmicko2002/CEE075A7-CB4E-4C96-91C9-A652FF486229_zpsfibaxfhf.jpg

WOW Micko,, THAT is gorgeous,,, dont know much about modern bikes but gonna take a guess,,, brand new Harley Street Glide,, am I close?? I LOVE that color brother!!

Sorry to hear about your knee issues,, but I totally understand your looking for a lower center of gravity,, gotta hand it to the vast motorcycle selection of today - something to fit almost every need!!

Glad you will be sticking around VR, looking forward to some ride reports on the new bike and will be watching the ads for that left over stuff of yours....

Thanks for the pic - NICE - real NICE!!

Puc

Beautiful bike. A local friend just bought one that is similar but in a gray color. He loves it.

We were looking at the gray color first, but ended up buying at a different dealership instead. the Mysterious Red was the best color they had and I'm really liking it. :banana:

I need the headsets and carbtune.... *hogs them all * MINE! btw great looking bike there.

The headsets may be spoken for but I'm not sure. Shoot me a PM and we can talk about the carbtune and the headsets if they are still available.