I'm bored!!!

As I set here and look outside. There is close to 10" of snow and still snowing. Our area is under a Blizzard warning. Aready shoveled the drive way (can't tell it now). Nothing on tv. Nobody home to talk to. Anyone feeling this way?

:depressed:

I went out and mowed the back yard grass yesterday.......:rasberry:

No snow here! Looks like the sun is shining and the temp is supposed to get up to around 60 today.

All this talk about not being able to ride is making me want to real bad!

So I guess I will, See ya:rasberry:

:7_6_3[1]: :7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]:

BYE

My counterpart in the Vandalia office yesterday said it looked like a blizzard. It is 30 degrees at my home in Georgia. A dusting of snow and the wind is whipping. This boy doesn't ride in this kind of weather. My wife and I had a spring day last Sunday so after church we managed to enjoy a short 70 mile ride through the country. She says she has had enough winter and wants spring to get here. She is ready to ride!

So, go the garage and polish the scoot (wish I had a garage), plan so some two, three, four day get aways on the bike. Play checkers with the wife.

Me... I'm got homework for school to work on. My wife is also back in school (grad school) chasing another degree and more income. We gotta pay for the extra scoot trips you know!

Hang in there dude...

Bored!, Bored! Whats that, why it's downright exciting sitting here at this computer. There is 14" new fallen snow, the wood stove is so very comfy, the grandkids have the house destroyed and the evil one is just like me, depressed. Things are so boring here about the only thing left to do to pass the time is start counting snowflakes!:confused24::D

Man, midnightrider54, I feel bad that I wasn't here for you....I wanted to be....really, I did.....but something came up....let's see, what was it.....hmmmm....:scratchchin:..:confused07:..Oh yeah, I WAS OUT RIDING IN THE SNOW!!! :rotfl: