IGNORED

Leesburg (FL) BikeFest - Anyone going?

gez

The Leesburg BikeFest is this coming weekend. It's quite the affair, I understand. I've never been and will be there Friday and Saturday, possibly Sunday too. I plan on tent camping in the ABATE of Florida, Inc. Lake County Chapter's campground.

Anyone else going?

What can I expect if I go? I am just down the road in Groveland and have never been to this event. Not sure if I am going yet, I have to work in the AM, but may try to head up in the afternoon. I looked over the web page but did not see anything real special.

Thanks for the info!

Ernie

What can I expect if I go? I am just down the road in Groveland and have never been to this event. Not sure if I am going yet, I have to work in the AM, but may try to head up in the afternoon. I looked over the web page but did not see anything real special.

Thanks for the info!

Ernie

Ernie,

Each year it expands, so look for minimum parking. I try to not park in the thick of things, so it is an easy getaway. You will find many vendors, many food places, bands, etc. the weather shows no rain, so the turn out should be big. You can find do dads, accessories, leather, shades, shirts, vests, patches, clothing, gadgets, LED lighting people, etc. Leesburg itself, has a few places to eat and bars to check out. I have been to about 6 of them. Alone and with female, and last year with VR member Steve. Never had any problems with people. Law enforcement out in sight. Lots of cool bikes and unusual people at times. Lots of HD, ultra classics.