IGNORED

True to Form

saddlebum

Saddlebum can say what he wants,,,, but when the truth comes out it will prove that he was not interested in riding behind a 1st gen leaking gas that might, just for no reason at all, flare up right under his scoot,,,,, I, on the other hand had no issue, all I would have to do is twist the handle a bit to light me outta there.

When we got back to my shop there was no mention of where to go,,, he didn't mention any love for Ground Hugger's wife or complain about the fact that we might head in a different direction, neither did he mention anything about FREE ice-cream anywhere.

As far as my post is concerned, yes Ben, it was a practice run for the VentureIn. I think I got it about 25% right as far as time is concerned,,, now I just have to come up with interesting subject matter so the guests don't fall asleep,,, or maybe I could save it all 'til after lunch, that way, once I get them all asleep I can get my nap in as well.

So are you saying he was embarrassed to be seen riding with you Carl? Or was it that he was embarrassed being seen on a 2nd Gen? :buttkick:

Could be both, he did follow at a distance now that I think about it,,,, Now bout the 2nd gen,, didn't know he owns one,,, that maybe Wizard765 that you're thinking of,,,,,, now that brings up another thought,,, maybe he thought you were having a nooner and didn't want to disturb you.

Could be both, he did follow at a distance now that I think about it,,,, Now bout the 2nd gen,, didn't know he owns one,,, that maybe Wizard765 that you're thinking of,,,,,, now that brings up another thought,,, maybe he thought you were having a nooner and didn't want to disturb you.

OH MY GOD I HAD A BRAIN FART!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying:

Way to go Carl now you went and got him all upset and emotional like :no-no-no:

Way to go Carl now you went and got him all upset and emotional like :no-no-no:

Sorry,,, I forgot all about the brain thingie,, should have remembered I guess. Now I have that to deal with. Really though, I thought it would take a lot more to upset him and he didn't really show emotion when I met him, but hey, stranger things have happened. I know, I know, now your going to say that I said, that he is strange... well so be it, say what you like, but leave me out of it,,,,, I heard nothing, know nothing and seed nothing.

Sorry,,, I forgot all about the brain thingie,, should have remembered I guess. Now I have that to deal with. Really though, I thought it would take a lot more to upset him and he didn't really show emotion when I met him, but hey, stranger things have happened. I know, I know, now your going to say that I said, that he is strange... well so be it, say what you like, but leave me out of it,,,,, I heard nothing, know nothing and seed nothing.

Your right Carl I don't get all "emotional" about very much, only my bikes. I'm the guy who would come across saddlebum and his bike in a heap on the side of the road a ask him whats he doing!! :whistling:

Your right Carl I don't get all "emotional" about very much, only my bikes. I'm the guy who would come across saddlebum and his bike in a heap on the side of the road a ask him whats he doing!! :whistling:

And that would be a very silly question at that ....as anyone could see I was simply star gazing :starz::starz::starz: Hey there goes a shooting star. :backinmyday::Avatars_Gee_George:

1st star I see tonight :starz:

I wish I may I wish I might:starz:

explain to Hugger's Wife tonight:starz:

so I don't have to live in fright:starz:

That Carl lied and I really did want to come for a visit:backinmyday:

That Saturday He Himself chose to change direction.:backinmyday:

He is the one who should be afraid - Very afraid :backinmyday:

Edited by saddlebum