IGNORED

Drivers back rest

bikerjohn

• 3 weeks later...

Utopia and DiamondR seem to be favored by the most RSV owners. I chose the Utopia because I thought the studs looked better with those on the RSMV. The Utopia tips forward out of the way for my wife to get on or off. Either one makes the bike feel a lot better especially on acceleration.

• 4 weeks later...

:080402gudl_prv: Am new to the site today, but when I bought my RS venture it came with a backrest from utopia. After having had one that slide forward from the luggage rack, and one on a gold wing with the brackets on the side, cuts into backside on longer rides and rubs passengers knees.

The utopia is not in the way of passanger, folds forward, adjusts up and down, and very easily forward and backward, nice when weather cold in morn, heavy jacket, and warm in afternoon, almost t-shirt weather.

It lets you put more pressure on lower back, (bad back), and will enable you to ride longer with less fatigue.

Starting to sound like salesman, of course I'm not but money spent on utopia is probably the best accessory you'll buy.

Rangerider, from the cold of Northern Minn.:2cents: