IGNORED

Triple Tree ?

rob0361

I almost bet it is raked already. If your REALLY new it this 3 wheel adventure

it is NOTHING like two wheels. give it a few hundred miles and you won't even notice it remember it will be push/pull now and not leaning.

*ENJOY*

and WELCONE !

Jeff

Yep I am REALLY new at the 3 wheelers. I sold my Honda VTX 1300 to get into the trike world. I do read alot about them so I am trying to catch up to you guys in knowledge. And I understand the push pull thing, but if it was raked I just think it shouldnt be as tough as it is. I read where you guys say its like having power steering, but this is like steering a semi with no power steering into the curves. IT SUCKS AFTER A WHILE.

Edited by rob0361

Yep I am REALLY new at the 3 wheelers. I sold my Honda VTX 1300 to get into the trike world. I do read alot about them so I am trying to catch up to you guys in knowledge. And I understand the push pull thing, but if it was raked I just think it shouldnt be as tough as it is. I read where you guys say its like having power steering, but this is like steering a semi with no power steering into the curves. IT SUCKS AFTER A WHILE.

Could be that your phone is saving the picture file as something other than a standard picture format like Jpeg or GIF. Try saving the pics to your computer then uploading to the site or save to an online image hosting service.

Hmmm!! Dual pedals for the rear brakes. Sounds interesting especially for riding in the twisties. What ya say John? Want to give it a go? The body is still off so it shouldn't take much to configure this. :whistling:

The install is coming along nicely and should get the hitch back today from the powder coaters. A little wiring to finish up and then the body can go back on.

Larry