IGNORED

Options for brake/ tail light addition

Hi all. I was wondering what kinds of options are out there for adding more lighting to the brake/ tail lights on my 2013 RSV. I have seen the one from Yamaha, but was wondering if that is the best option, or are there others out there I should be looking into.

Thanks in advance,

Dale

I added a couple of Bikevis. Bullet lights under the trunk, see them by following link.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=78710&d=1374664856

Since then I have also added the Harley lights like MikeWa is showing above as well as the CustomDynamics 100 light led board.

All are led.

Hope this helps....:canada:

Here is what mine looks like, I have added the 100 LED board from Custom Dynamics, a LED bar from R&P Carriages under the trunk, Harley Tail Lights and a couple of high out put LEDs from R&P Carriages. The brake lights are on a modulator that flashes 3 or 4 times and then goes solid for a period and then starts the flash cycle over again. I also added a diode net work for the light bar so the left or right segments on the light bar flash with the turn signals.

http://s40.photobucket.com/user/royalsteve/library/VENTURE%20REAR%20LIGHTING

If you decide on a set of lights to add, I sell a plug in "T" harness that will let you tap into the tail light circuits with out having to cut into the harness, see my add in the classifieds under member vendors.

Guest tx2sturgis

The stock RSV tailight is lousy.

It doesnt have a reflector around the bulb to focus light to the rear.

You cant go wrong with the Custom Dynamics LED module.

:happy34: