IGNORED

A hearty HELLO OUT THERE to all you non writing readers!!

cowpuc

That Puc has found out that we all exist, he is trying to make up for all the lost time by posting and getting his count up. Yeah, some like to lurk, some like to stir the pot, and some like to say nothing at all...........and sometimes the posts themselves say nothing at all.!!!:stirthepot::stirthepot:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Puc has found out that we all exist, he is trying to make up for all the lost time by posting and getting his count up. Yeah, some like to lurk, some like to stir the pot, and some like to say nothing at all...........and sometimes the posts themselves say nothing at all.!!!:stirthepot::stirthepot:

Yeah, puc has been on here since 2007 and has about 1040 posts. I have been back on here after the crash and I have about 4,900 posts. To be honest, I did not really know puc until I met him at Vogal.:backinmyday:

I am glad he came out from under the rock or out of the closet or wherever he was.:whistling:

RandyA

OK...I'll bite...

HELLO....

Long Tall

Lynchburg, VA

Hi Long Tall!! Are those fatigues your wearing? If so, a great big THANKS for your service to go along with the "Hi"!!

I am a man of few words. Mom always said it keeps me out of trouble, I think she was right!fingers-crossed-emoticon.gif

Hi Miway!! Yep, she was,, mine said the same thing, should have listened like you did,, look at the trouble I'm in..rotf.gif

Message understood but I'm not responding...rasberry.gif

ahhhhhhhh,,, but you DID respond rasberry.gif

Guilty as charged. Hello.

Hi ya Shmily,, heyyyyy,,, nothin to feel guilty about,,, you need to read some more about YammerDan and his new bike,, now there's someone who should feel guilty!!rotf.gif

here's your post rasberry.gif

Ohhhh yeaa,, read down three post's,, Venturous's post cancels yours out rasberry.gif

I was out motorcycling......

YOU make us PROUD Kev,,,, hmmmmm,,, a saying I have read on here many times come to mind,,, "without pictures it didnt happen" stirthepot.gif

It was -13 deg my fingers were frozesnow2.gifcold.gifsnow.gif

Can ya feel em?? If you can feel em they aint froze... Stick em in warm water,, feels soooo goodrotf.gif

RandyA - LOVE THIS POST

Man looketh on the outside (except for people like Randy) - God looketh at the heart..

Thanks Randy!!

A Hey from Pa for the PucMeister! Its freakin Cold here TOObang%20head.gif I do enjoy your musings!

Craig

Right back at ya good buddy!! Glad you enjoy the "musings",, want some Pucmeister advice,,, ya might wanna go have your cat scanned rotf.gif

Scott

I thought it was because the Moderator Mr. Owl was watching the posts.

Heyyyy,, we dont need no sneeky moderator for this thread, no politics or naughty pics here..confused24.gif

Hello.

I am also a lurker.. I only jump in when I feel it directly applies. I too have grabbed much needed info with my first gen, so thanks to all. And for those who I have PM'd for more info (Skydoc the most..), thank you for not telling me to shove off.

John

Hi ya Grolli! I am with ya bro,, the knowledge contained within the brains of some of these folks is AMAZING!! I join you in thanking them for their willingness to share!!

Be nice iffn we could get a word in edgewise' date=' but some post so much, it's hard to get in before the quota. Keep it up Puc, just remember the rest of us,,, oh ya, you just did.[/quote']

Ahhh ohhh,,, BUSTEDbackinmyday.gif I am trying Carl,, I really am...stirthepot.gif

thats it! thats why I havent been around for a while......just couldnt get a word in edgewise!! stirthepot.gif

and here all the time we thought it was cause of some evil step mother or something,, rotf.gif

I don't post very often but I do read a lot.

I have been diagnosed with "Relapsing Polychondritis". That is an autoimmune disease

that attacks and destroys the cartilage of various tissues of the body. We finally have it under control. I plan to put a side car on the bike so we can keep riding.

Good news is my wife and I have retired. We bought a farm in Mountain View, Mo and are selling our house in Grain Valley, MO. We are in the process of moving to the farm to enjoy the country life.

HOWDY Yankeereb! Wow,, life can sure throw out some curves cant it.. While I have never heard of "Polychondritis" it sure doesnt sound like fun.. As a matter of fact,, that sounds downright painful!! Here's to you, your wife and your doctors for getting it under control!!!

Stickin a side car on the bike so you two can continue riding - YOU are one AWESOME biker!!! While I am not a side car guy I am sure there are folks on here that can offer advice, if needed, about mounting it.. I wish you were closer,,, I would be beating at your door to assist in that project!! 080402gudl_prv.gif as you progress!!

Also, hope your move goes smooth as silk and you two enjoy that MO farm !!

Enjoyed hearing from you!!

Puc

Who me?? I'm just lurking around this thread!!!

A big HOWDY to all you people out there!

I used to chat with you cowpuc on chat. How come you never come on any more?

I do not post much anymore, because I suddenly realized I am boring.

But you guys aren't!

Yama Mamaattachment.php?attachmentid=81878&stc=1&d=1391004523

Heyyyyyyy,, Hi ya Yama Mama, HI!! In chat room form:

, yea,, used to have a blast on chat, cant never find no one home no more,, got tired of talkin to myself on there (spent almost an hour on it the other day asking and answering my own questions,, and you think you are one boring person, you are NOT boring Yama, ok,, your picture make me confused24.gif but I dont hold it against ya - feel the same way these days.....

I have to admit Puc, I thought this thread would die on the vine...turns out there are at least a few members sitting on the fence waiting to add something...

Good on ya sir!

happy34.gif

Gotta agree Brian,,,, ya just never know... Ya know,, just hearing from YankeeReb would have been worth the effort,, all the rest are just icing on the cake

Boring?

Whips.

Chains.

Jello shots.

The boots that go all the way up.

Boring?

We need to get chat revived again, I miss it.

I am chattin in the ladies room right now :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Puc.....Puc......Puc -- What are we gonna do with ya:think::no-no-no:

I'm not posting too much 'cause we got :scorched::scorched: and I'm riding "Dottie" as much as possible in this heat. :smile5:

When at home we like to look at our digital photo frame which is full of our photo's of VR adventures :sign yeah that::sign woo hoo:

But you are certainly entertaining those other members stuck inside due to that white stuff!! :crying: :You_Rock_Emoticon::sign yeah that:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt" Mark Twain, I believe.

I am not a lurker, merely an innocent bystander.

I enjoy all the info here but have little I can add.:confused24:

Sailor stole my quote (beat me to it). See why I never post?

As what Barry said. I've been a member for a few years now, mainly just read, laugh and expand my knowledge on the Venture. A great bunch of folks. Hope to meet a few here as I will be going to the National in Gunterville and to B2dads this year. Most of my time has been spent with the Southern Cruisers (Rallies, fund raisers, planning rides, ect.). As a former first officer with a chapter in Jax Florida and second O. in WV and now retired in Tn. it is always nice to meet fellow Venturer's. We had my 05 Venture triked by Hannigan last year and with traveling back in forth to Florida (still have our home there) I put more miles on the trailer last year than I put on the trike. Any how my trailer was stolen a few weeks ago so the wife said now it's time to get on the bike and ride to where I want to go. Daa had the Bike/triked at 60,000 miles on her and all but 10,000 was mine. Let's see if she will clime on back with me this year. OK i'm done .. hehehe :322:

Puc.....Puc......Puc -- What are we gonna do with ya:think::no-no-no:

I'm not posting too much 'cause we got :scorched::scorched: and I'm riding "Dottie" as much as possible in this heat. :smile5:

When at home we like to look at our digital photo frame which is full of our photo's of VR adventures :sign yeah that::sign woo hoo:

But you are certainly entertaining those other members stuck inside due to that white stuff!! :crying: :You_Rock_Emoticon::sign yeah that:

I am trying here Annie,, I am really am.. I just knew there were at least a couple folks on here who didn't/couldn't get out and get some of those VR adventure riding pictures and thought I would "engage the masses" and at least say HOWDY to em:bighug:

As for the rest of these yahoo's,,, it's as entertaining for me to :stirthepot: as it seems for them to have their :stirthepot::rotf::rotf:

:You_Rock_Emoticon: TOO young ladie!!

Puc

Hi everyone the reason I don't post much is there are more people here that has more knowledge about the venture then I do and I am learning alot all the time .Thanks

Barry

Hi Barry! No one knows it all,,, if we combine our knowledge and skills just think what we can all learn!!:cool10: I thank em too!!!:backinmyday:

Puc

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt" Mark Twain, I believe.

I am not a lurker, merely an innocent bystander.

I enjoy all the info here but have little I can add.:confused24:

and it is for that reason I have been lurking more than posting lately ... :whistling:

Sailor stole my quote (beat me to it). See why I never post?

I love Mark Twain,, fascinating chap:thumbsup2:,,, if I recall another one of his favored quotes was:

"Our opinions do not really blossom into fruition until we have expressed them to someone else.":stirthepot:

For a guy who was the silent type he sure wrote a lot of books, told a lot of tales and had a lot of opinions he liked to share...

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

DragonRiders response here may be very valuable to this thread!! If there are any of you folks who are reading this "Hello" thread who cant get out and meet people and have had this thought - "I wonder if these people really do exist,, or is VR actually just some guy writing all this stuff" - I CAN VERIFY AND CERTIFY these people REALLY do exist - some arent allllll there :shock3: BUT ...

Yeah, puc has been on here since 2007 and has about 1040 posts. I have been back on here after the crash and I have about 4,900 posts. To be honest, I did not really know puc until I met him at Vogal.:backinmyday:

I am glad he came out from under the rock or out of the closet or wherever he was.:whistling:

RandyA

And I sure hope the trail out from under the ROCK hard ice this spring finds us riding together again Randy!! :backinmyday:

The pleasure was mine good buddy!!

Puc

As what Barry said. I've been a member for a few years now, mainly just read, laugh and expand my knowledge on the Venture. A great bunch of folks. Hope to meet a few here as I will be going to the National in Gunterville and to B2dads this year. Most of my time has been spent with the Southern Cruisers (Rallies, fund raisers, planning rides, ect.). As a former first officer with a chapter in Jax Florida and second O. in WV and now retired in Tn. it is always nice to meet fellow Venturer's. We had my 05 Venture triked by Hannigan last year and with traveling back in forth to Florida (still have our home there) I put more miles on the trailer last year than I put on the trike. Any how my trailer was stolen a few weeks ago so the wife said now it's time to get on the bike and ride to where I want to go. Daa had the Bike/triked at 60,000 miles on her and all but 10,000 was mine. Let's see if she will clime on back with me this year. OK i'm done .. hehehe :322:

HI ya Bones!!!!

Your wife sounds like mine,,, ready to hit the road!!!!!!! Shoot brother, sounds like you may find out that those thieves did ya a huge favor!!! Time for less :mytruck1: and more :7_2_104[1]:!!!!!

Tippy and I may very well make B2's "We Cruise and Fish Lose" this year too, maybe see you folks there!!!

Puc