IGNORED

Why We Ride: See it with a loved one

Guest tx2sturgis

Guest tx2sturgis

I will probably end up buying the DVD....but it seems like it would be really fun to see it in a public movie theatre with a bunch of like-minded strangers...

Of course, I would RIDE to the theatre.

:happy34:

Guest tx2sturgis
tx2sturgis where are you located. there is a pre release viewing in Dallas on the 21st of January. If you are close by I will tell you where.

boomer

Thanks for that, but Dallas is 400 miles. An 800 mile round trip to see a movie is just not doable right now. But, again, thanks!

I bought my copy at Cyclegear a few days ago ($24.95) have yet to watch it. Wife is home with the flu and "owns" the TV.

Update: Very enjoyable, I liked it, 90 minutes long, covers all aspects of riding and some riding history.

I also picked up Isle of Man TT review for both 2012 & 2013 (240min ech) now that's intense! Dang! Video is incredable.

Edited by aharbi
update

there is a screening in hattiesburg ms on the 30th but only if 65 people buy tickets and only 2 have comited to it today is the deadline so i doubt it will happen and thats is only 75 mi for me guess i will have to buy the dvd to watch that one :confused24:

Debra and I went to see it last night. The local Hog Chapter had set it up. I think there were around 80 people there. Tickets were $12 each and part of the money came back to the Hog Chapter for a child that is battling cancer.

Earl

Guest tx2sturgis
Debra and I went to see it last night. The local Hog Chapter had set it up. I think there were around 80 people there. Tickets were $12 each and part of the money came back to the Hog Chapter for a child that is battling cancer.

Earl

See? Thats the way to do it...and what I meant by fun if you can go to the theatre with a bunch of like-minded people...especially if there is a benefit to a worthy cause.

Now....pics please?

:)

Guest tx2sturgis

I guess that will have to do....

I hope somebody gets some pics of the crowd or a selfie with the movie poster behind them....you know something like that...

Was it worth the ticket price do you think?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tx2sturgis

I ordered the movie thru Amazon, and just finished watching it.

Excellent.

The stories told were good, sometimes touching.

The filmography was top notch. The camera work and musical score take you on a journey that makes even a long time rider like myself, yearn for other types of riding that are not available to me.

Worth the money to buy the DVD.

Guest tx2sturgis
Brian, ignore my PM if you've seen it already...:) , I just read your last post a second ago.... but it really worth the time and money to see it.

Brian

PM sent.