IGNORED

Yamaha Motor Canada

Keysyrider

I just found out from Yamaha Motor Canada that the iPod they offer as a promotion for customers buying a new Venture is not an iPod Touch. It is an iPod Shuffle. If American Yamaha Motor Corporation is giving away a Touch and an i-Simple and all the connections and instruction then guess what I think of Yamaha Motor Canada.

I guess I should have known because back in 1972-73 when I won them 3 National Motocross titles it was for the grand sum of $2,000 a year.

About that time I was ridin one of them orange Huskys. 100 Ace I think. Still though if I understand the Apple gizmos rite they all hook up and work about the same. Just have different features. So if you got the cable it should work the same. I think I read of a fellow that was using his phone inplace of the I-pod.

I think I will just use the SD card in my Garmin Zumo. Less things on the bike that serve the same purpose.

Yep I agree can't go wrong with the Zumo......bought the VentureMP3 player and does nothing but lock up all the time.

Keith

• 1 month later...
I just found out from Yamaha Motor Canada that the iPod they offer as a promotion for customers buying a new Venture is not an iPod Touch. It is an iPod Shuffle. If American Yamaha Motor Corporation is giving away a Touch and an i-Simple and all the connections and instruction then guess what I think of Yamaha Motor Canada.

I guess I should have known because back in 1972-73 when I won them 3 National Motocross titles it was for the grand sum of $2,000 a year.

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed when I realized that too. I got mine from the dealer a few weeks after I got the bike last year. Pfft. A 2gig model at that. It's still sitting on the table. I actually phoned Yamaha Canada and they pretty much just pooh pooh-ed my inquiry. Basically said take it or leave it. Kinda disappointing when you drop 20+k on a bike and they can't even spring for a decent hat or something.