IGNORED

This is an interesting bike from Honda

Midrsv

The last time I viewed this bike I wondered how the effects of the flywheel on their v4 would oppose the gyro effect of the wheels?? I think our V4 is the best way to go. I used to ride a R100/7 Beamer Boxer and when I rolled on the throttle, even at high speeds, the bike wanted to lean to the left. A little disconcerting the first time I experienced it....

These Hondas are on the same platform as the Motus motorcycle. I have been watching these bikes since they were still in prototype stage. I had considered becoming a dealer for them...a totally new motorcycle design, but lack of funds and they do not seem interested in a Canadian market yet. Motus is made in USA and has a 1650cc engine. here is a link to their home page.

http://motusmotorcycles.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=80c5f8f2088bf98bbbb1cd00b&id=1543a9e9f8&e=3d013f27e7

Sat okay at the IMS yesterday.

Actually, in person, the dark blue looked better than the red.

They do look good but I like more fairing protection.

It did seem odd to have the console and it did not move (fixed fairing).

But,,, right next to it was a BLACK BLACK Goldwing.

And while the Yamaha booth had no hints for a Venture,,, That Goldwing really looks GOOD,, a really sat good.

Wow! Everyone wonders what Honda will do in reply to the BMW K 1600. Rest assured there will be a reply. I just hope they stick with a motorcycle rather than the Roger Ramjet myriad of electronics that BMW has put forward. All is well-----until the electronics go phhhhhssssstt. Yes that big sucking sound is the bank account emptying.