IGNORED

Looking for a trailer

chag67

I live in Montgomery, AL and I'm looking for a pull behind trailer for my 07 RSV. I like the "cartop" looking trailers as they are cheaper and light weight. Does anyone know of a dealer or place that sells them within 100 miles of Montgomery. I don't want to spend over $1500 and I don't want to spend money on shipping.

I live in Montgomery, AL and I'm looking for a pull behind trailer for my 07 RSV. I like the "cartop" looking trailers as they are cheaper and light weight. Does anyone know of a dealer or place that sells them within 100 miles of Montgomery. I don't want to spend over $1500 and I don't want to spend money on shipping.

Midnightrider1300 had a really nice brand new one for sale, he is in Northern Alabama I think

The Piggybacker is easy to put together with a few basic tools. I did have an issue with the rims/tires when I first received mine but they replaced them with the new solid rims that they are using now. Tows well...lots of room.....mine came with spare bearings/locks/seals/catch's(not sure if that's standard policy?) They are great people to deal with.

Keith

The best way to wire a Venture for a trailer is to use a powered isolator.

If the trailer does not have separate lights for the brakes and the turn signals , like bike does you will need a 4 wire to 3 wire converter. These are the same as used or cars, they are made by folks like HOPPY and CURT.

I've got an extra pull behind Northern Handiman trailer with a car top luggage carrier mounted to it I might be willing to part with since I have two trailers now. Much cheaper than $1,500.00 I would sell mine for $500