IGNORED

Free Kicks!!

Yammer Dan

Reminded of it today. Had to kick myself again. The Warden told me I could have it and I just couldn't???:think: I'm gonna hate myself!!

Ok guess I'm loosing my mind? Last night I seen a photo of Bob's Second Gen. trike in your message this morning it's not there:think:

Reminded of it today. Had to kick myself again. The Warden told me I could have it and I just couldn't???:think: I'm gonna hate myself!!

Here's the one I would buy if I were in the market or a trike...

http://www.venturerider.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=4765&title=2008-yamaha-venture-with-hannigan-trike-kit&cat=4

Heck, I'll even run you down, if you don't mind riding ***ch...

Ride the 2nd Gen and start turning out "Yammer 1st Gens" from all those parts??:think: Done had that thought and it ain't gonna happen. How would I feel the 1st time someone blew past me on one of my bikes????:whistling::duck:

There comes a time when we all must accept that slowing down is part of the maturing process. To accept with grace that comfort and going slow is a good thing. Just remember, it happens to all of us................. :backinmyday:

But, I am NOT there yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

RandyA

There comes a time when we all must accept that slowing down is part of the maturing process. To accept with grace that comfort and going slow is a good thing. Just remember, it happens to all of us................. :backinmyday:

But, I am NOT there yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

RandyA

NO!!!