IGNORED

Myrtle Beach M&E February 23

Sleeperhawks Mechanic

Here is the link for the pictures from today's Meet and Eat. Had a great turnout in spite of the weather. :thumbsup2:

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/Sleeperhawks%20Mechanic%20SC%20MB%20Feb%2023%202008/

It started out with a lot of fun at Dick's in North Myrtle Beach!

Then, of course, a run to DQ for refreshments. Lastly, a trip to Bill's house for a mini Maintenance Day! :cool10:

It was great to see everyone again and look forward to the next M&E!

:bighug:

Guest KitCarson

Thats a lot of photos Bobbie.......I was there and did not know you took that many!!! It was a great day......one I will remember, will be in the top ten for sure.

:2143::2143::2143::2143::2143::2143::2143:

Now, I hope all of the names will be removed from these pics to protect the innocent! I think everyone enjoyed this M&E, seems like we all had a smile on our faces after lunch. Thanks, Poledar, for putting on a great meet. I met a few more family members for the first time, and caught back up with a few I have known for a short while. I am looking forward to the next M&E already.

Well I haven't even looked at my pics yet. Just got home. Saw some of the pics when we got to Beer's house this afternoon. I'll finish looking after a bit. Oh by the way I don't remember any of that. I think them pics were doctored. :rotf::rotf::rotf: I would never do that sort of thing. :rotf::rotf::rotf:Can't prove nothing by them pics. I plead the fifth. :whistling: I have no idea why Bill is now pole man.

Margaret

It was........aaahhh....some...aahh...some other group.....

Yeah, that's it!!! I was...aahh not there....aaahhh that....aaahhh.....that was...aahh....oh yeah, that was my aaaaahh..brother....yeah......YEAH!! My brother! I a...sure wish ........I could have...aaahhh....been there! Yeah! And no I didn't see yo................nevermind! :whistling:

Guest KitCarson
what in the world, was that "black thing"???

the one that had a "bumble bee looking driver"!!!

was that kit and his new bad , investment?

lol

just jt

Nope that wasn't him. That was some new member, said his name was Bumblebee........:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

After looking a little more closely at the pictures I see that Mini finally found a bike that she can reach the ground on!!!

Now, I didn't enlarge all the pictures, but of the ones that I looked at, I saw lots of menus and drinks on the tables but no food at the restaraunt?!?!?!? :confused24: That's not very VR.orgish!!

Muffinman, you played with Riderdukes ta-ta"s But you never played with mine. Whats up with that? Low man again!! Bobbie I didn"t know you took so many pics. Great Job, thanks. It was Becky"s and my first m&e with family and we had a great time.It was super to meet everyone,and I"m allready lookin forward to more of the same.Thanks everyone who attended for makin us feel like part of the family. PS:I"ll bet BEER30 was the only person to ever make a waitor blush at Dicks!:rotf::rotf::rotf::bighug:

Here is the link for the pictures from today's Meet and Eat. Had a great turnout in spite of the weather. :thumbsup2:

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/Sleeperhawks%20Mechanic%20SC%20MB%20Feb%2023%202008/

It started out with a lot of fun at Dick's in North Myrtle Beach!

Then, of course, a run to DQ for refreshments. Lastly, a trip to Bill's house for a mini Maintenance Day! :cool10:

It was great to see everyone again and look forward to the next M&E!

:bighug:

Only 325 this time. Must have been too cold :rotf::stirthepot:

Trust me, Todd, there was food aplenty there! They just wanted to get the drinks to us first, so that we might tip generously! Then after we ate, and before we left, there was about an hour outside the restaurant, to "defuse" a couple of folks before we rode! You would have had a good time, for sure. And the DQ was even glad to see us! See us go, that is! They had been slow, and we put them all back to work! Next time, bro!!:cool10::080402gudl_prv:

BTW, what's the word on FedEx? My fingers are X ed for ya!

Bill..

No longer bildar, but Poledar. My date got a message on her white hat, saying she was a retired pole dancer, and I was POLE on mine! So I gotta change my name on here, I guess!!!!