IGNORED

Got to meet yet ANOTHER VR member today, what a GREAT summer!!!

cowpuc

Sandman and I FINALLY got a chance to meet today, we dont live to far apart (think he said 130 miles??) and he drove allllll the way over just to say hi..

THANKFULLY he didnt give up trying to find our home even though our home phone had died - a true NO-QUITTER that Sandman is!!!

Got to chat about Ventures (and other bikes) most of the day with this very knowledgable fellow VR guy!!!

WAIT,, theres more,,, THEN Tippy and I spent the evening on some great riding with him... Seeee what happens when we take the time to meet each other boys and girls... :cool10::cool10:

Hey Sandman,,,, now they get to see you!!! na na dee boo boo :rotf:

Puc

Here he is nice enough to come visit you and you swiped his trunk.........:stirthepot::whistling:

really really really wanted to sneak off with those top opening bags and some other, shall we say,,,,, engine parts too but Tippy slapped my hand and screamed - STOP THAT NASTY STEALING YOU EVIL COWPUC YOU.... :mustache:

Thanks for a great afternoon. It was hard to leave, we have so much in common, and I always enjoy learning. Learned alot in a short time. Scott and Tippy took me part way back on a great road. Soooooo much better than 46. Looking foward to our next encounter. Few more VR,s near tunnel of trees that mite do a meet. Our bikes looked like twins. See You Two Soon. sandy

Whats that leather stuff he wears in the heat????

Heat, as in warmth?? Go ahead,, pick on us Northern folks all you want,, at least we dont have to (just a minute,,, I am thinking of something positive to say about riding while its freezing out.....) worry about over working the thermostats on our bikes,,,, so there!!

Pretty good eay Sandy!!

and just wait till they see pictures of our fall touring :cool10:

Man I miss 105 degree western heat already :confused24:

Puc :12101:

There are others???:think: Man that's scary:whistling:

Yup, Dan, there are others, Some :whistling: of which will be watching Saturday at 6:00pm central, WV get an old fashioned SOONER A$.............

welp, guess I better not stir the sports pot on this forum...... Learned that lesson early on...

:stirthepot::stirthepot:

Easy Big fella, all in good fun,

Again, welcome to the Big 12 and good luck.

:big-grin-emoticon:

Yup, Dan, there are others, Some :whistling: of which will be watching Saturday at 6:00pm central, WV get an old fashioned SOONER A$.............

welp, guess I better not stir the sports pot on this forum...... Learned that lesson early on...

Remember 82??? Just saying.....:whistling:

Stop pickin on your brother,,,,, but mom he started it,, how many times do I have to tell you two,,, Uh ahh - he started it,,,you two better knock it off or I'm tellin your father when he gets home....

You guys are worse than two childish VR members arqueing about which model is fastest,,,, even when everyone KNOWS that answer :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Ya Jeff Hostetler and an onside kick.

Darn penn state transfers.

Hated onside kicks ever since.

To say that we were stunned could be an understatement.

What? But dad!!! He started it!!! I gotta go.

He makes me polish the trophies when i start bragging. Seems like it takes forever with those glass crystal ball things on them.

Think i hear the party line beeping in. Neighbor needs to use the phone.

He makes me polish the trophies when i start bragging. Seems like it takes forever with those glass crystal ball things on them.

I had to work that day. Up on a pole in town doing a rough transfer. Had radio in pouch on my belt. People on ground were convinced there was a Lunatic on that pole that day!!!

He with the oldest and FASTEST bike RULES!!! I got both!!!:rasberry:

James you will have better luck trying to win and argument with the grandkids.:whistling::rotf::stirthepot:

Now Dan, i know u guys eeked out a win last week against Bill and Harry but you may be a little too excited about your chances.

We are bringing our defense to the game today unlike last year in Dolly Wood and u forgot to put Tavon on the Team this year?

Best o luck. Not gonna be pretty for the mountain men.