IGNORED

Head set question

bikerjohn

I sure hope that they do! I just ordered a set because the price was unbelievable. I paid $120 each for the ones from Yama when I bought my bike but, I am not happy with them. I do believe that the 5 pins are the same set up. I'll let you know on the 12th of this month if it is different, that is the delivery date they gave me.

Dog

I just got my new headset from www.wingstuff.com today. They said that the headset would be here on the 12th, they were right! They were easy to install once I got the other set out. I did connect it to the RSV and tried the stereo through them. They sounded better than the ones I paid $120 for at Yama. I tried the intercom and the mike does not seem as sensitive at the old set. This may be a good thing, I won't be sure until I can get out on the road and try the CB and intercom with Momma. Both sets are J&M but, these sure seem to be better quality. The other set fit entirely into the helmet, including the mic boom, this one clamps to the bottom of the helmet. This is a great price on them guys and I suggest getting them. I will probably order another set for Momma after Christmas is over with.

Dog http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/x0/madnoel.gif