IGNORED

Got my Venture!!

Raider58

HI y'all, I have been looking for the right Venture for about a year. I have even gone as far as 400 miles just to look at one. I found this 2006 black cherry with 37k in Las Vegas. I called and talked to him and he sent me a lot of pics and fell in love with it. I talked him down to $6000. So I flew down on a thursday from Idaho. He picked me up, drove to his house drove bike and made the deal. Then I proceeded to drive 650 miles home. After cleaning it up and adding a few things I just love the looks and ride. Will be poking in here now and again to get info and advice, great forum you have.

Oh by the way here is my other ride, 08 Raider. Also a Yamaha Star.

Edited by Raider58
more info

Great find at a super price!! I also LOVE that color! Lots and lots and lots of good times putting miles on that one!! My nephew rides a strat, same motor as your raider - super motor!!.. I am an ol chopper LOVER and have always loved the looks of the raider,, Honda took a halfway shot with the fury but Yamaha completed the project, IMHO..

Anyway, two gorgeous steeds you have there!

Also, welcome to the family!!

Puc

HI y'all, I have been looking for the right Venture for about a year. I have even gone as far as 400 miles just to look at one. I found this 2006 black cherry with 37k in Las Vegas. I called and talked to him and he sent me a lot of pics and fell in love with it. I talked him down to $6000. So I flew down on a thursday from Idaho. He picked me up, drove to his house drove bike and made the deal. Then I proceeded to drive 650 miles home. After cleaning it up and adding a few things I just love the looks and ride. Will be poking in here now and again to get info and advice, great forum you have.

Oh by the way here is my other ride, 08 Raider. Also a Yamaha Star.

Welcome to our little liars nest. Great group & you made a good deal & got a GREAT looking bike