IGNORED

Headsets and New Venture

Barry1951

OK, , , ,, After our trip to Branson on the 06 RSTD, , , ,with a very uncomfortable saddle and pillion seat, , ,Patti told me we needed another motorcycle that was more comfortable, ,, , , , , WELL, , , far be it from me to mention a new custom seat, , , , , We just bought an 05 Midnight Venture, , , , , more comfortable, , , , , Now we find a need for some headsets, , ,

I have had J&M's and had no problem with them. What else is out there now, , , , We don't want to spend a fortune but want good sound and a good mike.

Does anyone a couple of sets they want to get rid of, , , not necessarily J&M.

Let me know, , , ,

and it was soooo hard to keep from smiling when Patti said we need a more comfortable motorcycle, , , , , , , :cool10:

I have the J&M headsets for the 3/4 helmets ,and like them best. I tried the Honda Line headsets and the cord kept coming off at the helmet and finally broke one of the pins off.

I use the honda ones and they come unpluged regular, I tried a zip tie on them but it did not hold I think I will try a spot of superglue, what do you think?

oh yea to stay on subject we use J&M and like them. :080402gudl_prv:

I read some threads and it seemes edsets were what people liked most. The g3 with the thunderclap option is what I ordered. They have a youtube that expkains the system. Seems to be the best out there but at about $250 each to the front door they should be.

I use the honda ones and they come unpluged regular, I tried a zip tie on them but it did not hold I think I will try a spot of superglue, what do you think?

oh yea to stay on subject we use J&M and like them. :080402gudl_prv:

When my Honda line broke the pin, I took them out and put them in my junk box. Put my J & M back in the helmets. J & M is hard to beat for customer service, I sent mine back three times and they fixed the cord under warranty and I know it was expired for a long time.